Stalled at Level 2!

I’ve been using SSIW for ages now and decided to subscribe last summer so as to move on to Level 2. This was before the changes with the 6 minutes a day scheme starting. Anyway, because I found the jump to Level 2 quite difficult I’m afraid I gave up for a while, intending to come back to it during the winter months. I have recently gone back to Level 2 only to find I’ve forgotten so much of the latter part of Level I! With this in mind I decided to sign up for the 6 Minutes a day course which was already included in my subscription. I’ve had my first email this week which I did easily without using the pause button at all. Now I am thinking, is this the wrong place to start as it’s right back at the beginning with Level 1 challenge 1 and it’s very easy? I’m worried I’ll get to Level 2 again in a few months and still find I am unable to progress further. I know there are no answers to this really. I suppose I’m just looking for a bit of encouragment.

I’ve started Level 2 this week after having ploughed thru Level 1 without too much difficulty.
Well. It’s a change of gear now for me! I’m glad I’m not imagining that it’s faster and more intense.

I can’t offer any advice on how you should proceed best, but I will definitely have to plan a few more repetitions for every challenge now.

1 Like

Hi Karen - I’d have recommended starting again with the last couple of Level 1 challenges, but it won’t do any harm having a run up again from the very beginning - but this time, when you get to Level 2, if you find it tough again, come and talk to us on the forum and we’ll help you get through it… :slight_smile: