Tafwyl 2022

Tafwyl is the major Welsh language celebration that takes place in Cardiff in the grounds of the castle. It’s a fantastic event to get along to, and fun to volunteer as well. If you’re still early in your learning journey, they’ll usually pair you up with a more experienced Welsh speaker so it’s great experience. Here’s the information for volunteering this year:

GWIRFODDOLI YN TAFWYL

Da ni’n edrych am wirfoddolwyr brwdfrydig a chyfeillgar sydd yn mwynhau fod yn rhan o brysurdeb a bwrlwm Tafwyl! Os da chi’n bwriadu dod i ymweld â Tafwyl eleni, beth am helpu allan am gyfnod?

Dyddiadau Tafwyl 2022 yw;

Dydd Sadwrn y 18fed o Fehefin
Dydd Sul y 19eg o Fehefin

Fel diolch am wirfoddoli, cewch;

• Tocyn bwyd o £10
  • Crys T newydd Tafwyl 2022
  • Profiad da a llwyth o hwyl!

DILYNWCH Y LINC – https://forms.gle/ut6whQfjGpJ2gA5GA

Neu am fwy o wybodaeth, cysylltwch a caryl@mentercaerdydd.cymru

www.tafwyl.cymru

Volunteer at Tafwyl

We’re looking for enthusiastic and friendly volunteers who enjoy being part of the excitement and buzz of Tafwyl. If you intend to visit Tafwyl this year, how about helping about for a period?

The dates for Tafwyl 2022 are:

Saturday 18th June
Sunday 19th June

As a thank you for volunteering, you will get:

• A £10 food voucher
  • A Tafwyl t-shirt
  • A great experience and lots of fun!

Follow the link: https://forms.gle/ut6whQfjGpJ2gA5GA

Or for more information, contact caryl@mentercaerdydd.cymru

www.tafwyl.cymru

1 Like

As part of the Tafwyl celebrations there will be a walk in Welsh organised. Register your name to take part.

For all the information on what is happening at this year’s Tafwyl event in Caerdydd, have a look at the Tafwyl website.

DATE:
Tafwyl 2022 will take place over two days on Saturday 18th June and Sunday 19th June.
Tafwyl Fringe Week will take place during the week of Sunday 12th June to Friday 17th June 2022.

Tafwyl 2022 returns to Cardiff Castle for the weekend festival, with Fringe events happening during the week in various locations across Cardiff.

COST:
Tafwyl is a free festival for everyone to enjoy!

WHO IS TAFWYL FOR?
Tafwyl is for everyone! Come and enjoy a weekend of music, discussions, events, market and lovely food – all in the centre of Cardiff!

I DON’T SPEAK WELSH, IS TAFWYL FOR ME?
Of course! Everyone is welcome – from Welsh speakers to people who have never experienced the Welsh language or culture before.

WHICH AREAS WILL BE AT TAFWYL 2022 THIS YEAR?
We can confirm the following areas for Tafwyl 2022 weekend:

THE MAIN STAGE
Y SGUBOR – The Acoustic Stage
Y LLWYFAN – A stage for all the primary and secondary schools in Cardiff to perform.
LLAIS – A tent full of various events, from discussions about wellness, mindfulness and live comedy performance. Literature events and events for Welsh learners will also take place at Llais.
BWRLWM! – A tent full of fun for families and kids.
YURT T – A yurt for young people with loads of events and live music throughout the weekend.
TAFWYL MARKET – The popular market will return again this year.
TAFWYL FOOD AREA

AND LOADS MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

If you were lucky enough to attend Tafwyl this year, the organisers would really appreciate you spending taking 5 minutes to give them a little feedback. There’s a chance to win a £25 voucher with an independent business, and the Closing Date is 15 July.

TAFWYL 2022

Oes ganddoch chi 5 munud sbar? Ni eisiau clywed eich barn chi am Tafwyl 2022!
Bydd cyfle i chi ennill taleb £25 i unrhyw fusnes annibynol o’ch dewis wrth lenwi yr holiadur syml yma.
Dyddiad cau yw 15 Gorffennaf 2022.

Dilynwch y ddolen yma - http://doo.vote/d5bae75