The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Yes, exactly the right place and very well done @karine-decorne!

You did it, and thatā€™s the most important thing @matt-osmont. Youā€™re building the foundations and the rest will come.

Just listened to your recording - i understood it all and Iā€™m a southerner. Dda iawn ati! (?). Youā€™re on a roll :blush::ok_hand:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn!! Surprised you didnā€™t drift off to a tedium induced slumber!!

Not at all! Iā€™m on challenge 14 today. Frankly Iā€™d be surprised if I could say anything at the moment! And those pausesā€¦ we all have them.

If I edited out the eeerrrrrrrrrr noises this would be a very short recording! https://soundcloud.com/user-523977218/5-minute-practice-level-1

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a couple of red rewards for you, @joanne-hodson, as youā€™ve already become a blue badger! :rose::bird:

Here are my sentences, Iā€™m not sure they all make sense :grimacing:

2 Likes

Well done! Nerve-wracking but worth it! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @louiset641 iā€™m glad I was able to overcome my horror at my own voice :joy:

Will my recording get here?

Well it seems it did.
Thanks for the help Dee.
Now for some more.

1 Like

And another one.
I feel a greater sense of achievement for managing to post these here than in actually speaking Welsh. Although I canā€™t navigate this stuff very well.

1 Like

Well it seems that the recordings might not play as I had them set to Private, so here we go again!

4 Likes

Please be patient if youā€™re waiting to become a different colour badger - with Bwtcamp this week, weā€™re going to be a little busy :slight_smile:

I hope this works. Iā€™m not sure the recording went very well in the first place, technically or otherwise!

3 Likes

Eeeeek!! This was recorded awhile agoā€¦slightly embarrassing :-/ But also feels great to have come this far to speak like that but also feel like maybe I could record that better this time!

4 Likes

Here goes!

3 Likes

Mae ddrwg da fi.
I do not sound good.

4 Likes

Strange accent but canā€™t help being originally London then Cornwall.

4 Likes

Gwych! Donā€™t worry about it at allā€¦we have all sorts here! Some words even out, some stick and then some you choose to change; every one is different; and every new to Cymraeg tongue is triply welcome!

3 Likes