The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

were any of yā€™all sweating while recording this for no reason at all? join the club

3 Likes

We love Llandeilo! Our family do too. I am originally from west London but moved here in 2006 after over 40 years of holidays all over Wales. Hubby comes from Trinidad.
Braf cwrdd Ć¢ chi :slightly_smiling_face: Nice to meet you

Da iawn @jake-bridges! And I didnā€™t hear any swearing at all :wink::grin:

1 Like

da iawn, clir iawn, cymraeg yn dda iawn

1 Like

Testing as I want to crack this soundcloud business!

3 Likes

And so you have! :star2:

3 Likes

Here are my very hesitant and slightly Brummy sentences
Listen to Helenā€™s (not) 5 min sentence challenge by Helen S #np on #SoundCloud

5 Likes

Brilliant!!

1 Like

Loving the full use of vocab, I just went blank when recording!

2 Likes

2 Likes

da iawn!Diolch yn fawr for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

cringe Hope the link works!

2 Likes

Da iawn @jonathanackland! Nothing to cringe about there :star2:

Listen to Sounds from Monday night by Myf #np on #SoundCloud

Hope this has worked,
Anne Pearce

2 Likes

Listen to 2nd sentences by Myf #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-474695391/2nd-sentences/s-UYUM
Fingers crossed again, please let me know if there is something wrong with my post.
Anne Pearce

1 Like

Sorry if some awful music starts playing after my sentences, I donā€™t know how to get rid of it!

I had about 30 seconds before my toddler arrived home to try and record my 5 minutes. After a long weekend away for Easter (without wifi), my mind went horrendously blank, so thereā€™s a fair bit of mumbling, stopping and starting and a random bit of English (sorry!)ā€¦I couldnā€™t work out how to edit out the English and the abandoned sentence so that it flowed comprehensively, so Iā€™m sorry about that, I think at the moment Iā€™m just happy to be getting some sounds outā€¦and now I really have no idea how to share the link, so here goes with a bit of old school copy and pasting! https://soundcloud.com/a-green_homefarm/5-minuter/s-JDkwR

2 Likes

That looks like it isnā€™t workingā€¦I canā€™t seem to get the recording off of being ā€œprivateā€ but the sharing function had given me a link to share it privately so Iā€™d hoped Iā€™d got it rightā€¦back to googleā€¦

That worked fine for me. I just clicked on the link and it opened up as a private file, but inside my SoundCloud account so I heard you loud and clear. Your Welsh is coming along great!

1 Like

Phew! Thanks Dee! Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be able to speak Welsh long before I know what Iā€™m doing with this technology stuff! For some reason though, this week my confidence has deserted me, and I feel like Iā€™m really struggling - Iā€™ve started stumbling and questioning bits I thought I had nailedā€¦just a phase Iā€™m sure, and Iā€™m trying to avoid worrying too much (sadly Iā€™m an expert at worrying!)!