The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Iā€™m only on Challenge 10 (North) so my sentences are still very basic (I try to make them longer but it makes my head spin at the moment) but in the pursuit of gaining confidence, here they are.

Some sentences said aloud

Hi all, here are my practice sentences, be gentleā€¦

1 Like

Hi pawb
Hereā€™s my 5 minute practice sentences! Hopefully link works.

1 Like

Good morning you lovely lot!

Sorry for my absence, I was on a course all of last week with no internet connection in the evenings, so was unable to be on the forum. I shall be turning you all red in just a moment, so well done all of you and all the best with your next challenge! :slight_smile:

Morning @ken-5! :slight_smile:

I canā€™t seem to access your sound file unfortunately. Could you check the link for me again? Diolch!

I see you already have your green badge, were you aiming to go for your blue badge next? If so, then you need to clock on the following linkā€¦

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done @jonathan-campbell, you are now red! :slight_smile:

Here goesā€¦

2 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau @jordan-forster, you are now red! :smile:

Listen to Going Red Cymraeg by Hannah on #SoundCloud

Fabulous Hanna! You are now red! :slight_smile:

Here are my sentences, mistakes and allā€¦

Hi @Jonson! Well done on making the effort! :slight_smile:

Sorry, but I canā€™t seem to play your track, the link isnā€™t working for me Iā€™m afraid. SoundCloud can be a bit glitchy sometimes. :wink:

I didnā€™t find anything on SoundCloudā€™s help page, so the best I can figure is to try to embed it again. Letā€™s see if this works.

By the way, SoundCloud has been the hardest part of this course for me. One of the problems is that in Week 5, the instructions say I can record my one sentence on SoundCloud and then close down the account forever. I did so. Then, of course, I needed it again. But, I keep that in perspective. Itā€™s one frustration in what is otherwise by far the best language learning system I have ever tried. Diolch yn fawr!

Thanks for the heads up @Jonson Iā€™ll look in to this for you.

Llongyfarchiadau on your sentences, you are now RED! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maeā€™n ddrwg gen i! I am late posting this but better late than neverā€¦

1 Like

If you are still looking for someone to listen to you speaking Welsh let me knowā€™. I have completed both the old and latest course on SSIW. I am not fluent but happy to listen
Brian Gillam

Hope Iā€™ve posted this correctly. https://soundcloud.com/user-500688733/monday-04-17-pm

1 Like

Congratulations @dawnevison you are now red! So sorry for the delay in giving you your badge - having the kids at home means Iā€™m not on the forum as much as Iā€™d like. Llongyfarchiadau on your sentences. :slight_smile: