The SSi Growth Club

Ok, erm … The growth club tracks: First one is 001 by SSiW clwb tyfu, #s 2,3,4 and 5 are ClwbTyfu002/003/004/005 by Catrin ac Aran and the latest is ClwbTyfu06 by Catrin ac Aran. The single zero (06) would put it out of sequence with the others I think.

Oh, sorry, that’s a typo - thanks for catching it - I’ll re-upload… :sunny:

And the 001 I have in my local folder is ClwbTyfu001 - so I’ll upload that again too… :sunny:

Diolch!

Diolch. I’ve had this before where you’ve uploaded a new version but I’ve still been using the old so maybe it’s ok now and I just haven’t realised (the 001 track, I mean).

1 Like

And Clwb Tyfu 007 is up and waiting - Catrin and her fascination with Halloween… :sunny:

All tags present and correct (I hope!)…:wink:

2 Likes

Thank you Aran. Downloaded successfully and all tags present and correct :wink:. My worsening CDO can breathe a sigh of relief again.

4 Likes

Cymru! Slovenia is calling! We have a problem! @Kinetic, @aran !!!

I tried to cancel Growth Club membership and re-sign up, this time for 20 GBP but what I’ve got is this:

Despite I’ve got the message that my membership was cancelled I’m still signed in as a member and this for not able to sign up again and upgrade. I didn’t try to clear cookies yet though but I believe the cookies are not major problem because I’d expect that the page after the message of successful cancellation appears would refresh to show I’m not a member anymore but it doesn’t. I’ve tried to cancel on Opera and Google Chrome (those are the browsers I usually use for all my internet activities) but it’s all the same everywhere. I’ve refreshed page by myself also in both browsers and nothing changes. As this is not PayPal purchase I’m not able to check if the “contract” of re-occuring payments was really cancelled. Or is it normal that now I’ll have to wait some time for being able to sign up/upgrade again?

I’ve checked if I can access Growth Club content now after “cancellation” too and I still can. The only thing I still have the idea of is that the cancellation will be “visible” only after 10th in the month (what means on Tuesday) when my curent membership expires.

Well, I wouldn’t moan for those “lost” 2 days with old membership if you could establish to get me signed out so I could sign in again (for higher amount of course). If not I’ll wait those two days though (although impatiently) :slight_smile:

(oh, well, “unwanted” test done … :smiley:)

I’ve got answer to this “idea” which was right asumption

but my memory is obviously in bad shape as I thought 10th is the date until subscription is valid.

Now to the next part … can I reactivate for more or I can just reactivate for as much as I payed before … Let’s see what happens. This will be good test for all those who’d have in mind upgrading aswell. Will edit this post with new findings …

EDIT

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I presume you know what this means. I’ll have to wait until 186h November unless …

Oh dear… thanks for drawing my attention to this :slight_smile: I’ll get this sorted for you tomorrow!

2 Likes

Thank you for taking a time and look into it.

As you’ve seen, the letter says that you can re-activate your membership even before the “old one” ends but this is not actually possible though.

Haha! and did you see what I actually have written? “I’ll have to wait until 186h November …” YAY! I’ve just invented new counting of the days - LOL. I declare that Novemeber from now on has 186 days. :smiley:

(It’s still morning and I’m too lazy to edit and it’s funny that way.)

1 Like

Thanks for being the test monkey @tatjana :monkey:

When I hopefully update next year, everything will work fine.

2 Likes

Hehe … no problem! :slight_smile:

Yup, that’s why reporting on here is so important for me - for the sake of me and the others who might be up to do the same and look puzzled upon what’s happening …

I’d know to complain to @Kinetic right away of course, but others wouldn’t.

(Now if this stupid code of mine would bother to work, I’d be happy like a little squirrel.)

2 Likes

@Kinetic, sorry to bother, but did yuo forget about me?

1 Like

Oops :blush: I may have become slightly distracted yesterday with frustratingly-complicated workings-out for our course creation tool… sorry!

Anyway, you’re exactly correct - you would have had to wait until the 18th November for the resubscribe option to reappear. I’ll need to sort out the interface for this soon… but to address your problem immediately, here’s what I’ve just done:

I reactivated your subscription and upgraded it to the £20 option. This will take immediate effect on the website - i.e. you should be able to see the extra content immediately - however no extra money will be taken until your next billing date (the 18th), from which point onward the payment will be £20 per month.

If this is what you want, then you don’t have to do anything else. But if you’d like me to do something different, you have another week before the next payment to let me know what that is, and you still get to access the extra content in the meantime.

Thanks again, and let me know if this is okay! :star:

3 Likes

This is exactly what I wanted! Diolch o galon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A diolch o galon i ti, Tatjana :star: :star2:

And meanwhile - ahem, about a week and a half after when I’d planned! - a new Growth Club recording is up - with Catrin doing the questions this time round…

And then we should have another for you tomorrow… :sunny:

5 Likes

Wps! Forgot to tell you yesterday that there’s a new Growth Club recording/transcription up and waiting for you… hope you enjoy it!.. :sunny:

5 Likes

9th or is there one more new?

OK. I can go and check also, though … :slight_smile:

9 was new, wasn’t it? I’ve lost track a little bit… :sunny:

Yes, and I’ve found it before you told us. I was sneeking around Growth Club content site 2 days ago when driving by bus. - hehe :slight_smile:

1 Like