The SSi Growth Club

I do. I can send it to your email a bit later.

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr!

I just showed Angharad Lliar this thread, and she was absolutely delighted with your feedback, Joanie, and your picture, Tatjana! She shouted at her mother to come and see it, and I get the impression a lot of people are going to be told about it in school todayā€¦ :sunny:

7 Likes

My heart speaks this way. :slight_smile:

Thank you and thank you Angharad Lliar! I am honoured!

2 Likes

And hey, I get to be the spoilsport: this one is not going to my Clwb Tyfu playlist! :grimacing:

I just donā€™t find kids cute, well, or anything. Mostly Iā€™m indifferent but sometimes annoyed. There was this nature program on tv on Saturday and usually I like to have those as a background noice, but this one. This one had two narrators and the other one was a kid. Nope. I had to change the channelā€¦

You were a kid once - and look now - you have flowered into a beautiful Welsh speaker and a candidly honest one at that.

This must be a case of the exception makes the rule which makes Angharad Lliar all the more loved for her contribution by all her fans here at SSiW Growth Club;

Justin

3 Likes

Thanks very much for letting me know - itā€™s very useful for me to be aware that there is a split in opinion. :sunny:

1 Like

While I recognise there are differing views, I think itā€™s good to hear the voices of people of all ages. It takes time to ā€˜get your ear inā€™ and that applies to ancient farmers from Ceredigion and to confident young ladies from Mynytho. With any luck, in real life we have the chance to shoot the breeze with anyone and a bit of a rehersalā€™s always good Time to go ancient crone hunting @AranšŸ˜€

5 Likes

Just joined the Growth Club, but I only saw content from #13. Is there any way to access 1-12 ?
If you canā€™t put that many on the page, maybe they could be made available through a Dropbox link.
Just a thought.

Love the content ! Diolch yn fawr iawn !

1 Like

I thought she was absolutely brilliant, and so cute! Having said which, I think Catrin may be slightly more useful generally speaking, so Iā€™m not sure about a 50/50 ratio. Love to have small kids (or even ancient crones) as special guests though!

6 Likes

Fab, thanks for the feedback - Pwyll, Tatjana has very kindly offered to get the earlier files to you (and thank you very much indeed for your support).

So itā€™s shaping up as a Catrin+Aran plus occasional special guests, then? Can doā€¦ :sunny:

5 Likes

Wonderful! Thanks to you both!

1 Like

@Pwyll will you be able to hold on until I come home at about 6 pm my time? :slight_smile: And, tell me, what service would you prefer to be used for that matter - Google Drive, Dropbox or something different?

Thank you @aran for posting before me as Iā€™m head deep in my work here at my office so Iā€™d only now have the time to answer here.

1 Like

@tatjana Sure, no problem. Iā€™ve got PLENTY to listen to already, what with the practices and GC materials. Thereā€™s no rush. But when you have time to upload, I prefer Dropbox. Diolch yn fawr iawn, tu es un ange ! :sparkles:

1 Like

Ladies and gentleman, this weekā€™s Growth Club is up there and waiting for you (didnā€™t think I was quite going to get it done - flagging a bit, after a very early dog-inspired kind of morning, but phew, there we are!) - and Catrin would like you all to forgive her for being very tired and having a horrible coldā€¦:wink:

:sunny:

2 Likes

Incidentally - I sort of thought that weā€™d probably have conversations about the different chats in here - please donā€™t hesitate to sing out if thereā€™s something you didnā€™t catch, or would like to askā€¦ :sunny:

Yah ā€¦ she just isnā€™t too fortunate with this this season it seams. Wish her all the best. If I just could take a bit of that away from her. I usually donā€™t feel so horrible when having one ā€¦

1 Like

I have also just found and started listening to the Clwb Tyfu sgwrs. I didnā€™t realise they were here, until seeing this thread. This is good really as Iā€™m only now becoming a good enough listener to get anything out of them. So, I too, appreciated the young Angharadā€™s contribution, if only because it was slow enough for me to pick out more detail.
These may be very useful to me, are sessions 1-13 available anywhere?

1 Like

This type of request is going to happen so often because of this wonderful service that SSiW started.

Is there any way to semi-automate the handling of it so it doesnā€™t drive you crazy @tatjana .

1 Like

Paid becso @JustinandEirwen ā€¦ it wonā€™t drive me crazy. Itā€™s all there. I just need to know if one whoā€™s requesting the files really are the Growth Club members and what type of it.

So, @Y_Ddraig_Las if you provide me your type of membership through PM and the service you prefer to use for downloading, the files will be ready (with permition of @aran of course).

1 Like