Virtual Spanish Meetups!

Are you guys having g virtual Spanish meet ups ? Perhaps I could join in? I am not a confident or competent speaker but I am trying to learn😀

1 Like

Hi @susan-mcdonald, I don’t know if the opportunity has passed but Sharon Powers, @teri and I have a Zoom call for a Spanish chat every Wednesday at 3 p.m. UK time. As far as I am concerned you are welcome to join us. Let me know your email and I will send you an invite. If you don’t want to publish your email here, my email is annandroy@ntlworld.com. Send me your email address there if you like.

1 Like

Brilliant! And I’ll know to point people here when they ask about online Spanish conversation opportunities.

To avoid showing email addresses, you can always click on the person’s name, then click the ‘Message’ option in the little box that pops up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Roy,
Just sent you an email to enquire about your conversational class.

Cheers,
Bill

1 Like

Hello all, is anyone interested in a virtual teams/Skype/zoom chat? I am free most evenings from 7am. I am around 3 months through level one (lesson 20) and have been taking one to one classes once a week to further cement the language.

1 Like

If anyone is interested in joining in any of the following Spanish chat sessions, send an email to Roy at annandroy [@] ntlworld.com (email disguised to deter spambots)

Weds - 3pm
Thurs - 2pm and 4pm

If you can’t make those times, let Roy know in an email and perhaps he can arrange a different time for you.

OR, Liam (@liam-murphy) has indicated he can be available to chat in the evenings, so if you click on his name where it appears here in brackets, you’ll be able to send a Private Message to him.

1 Like

Anyone willing to help out?

Swapping sentences - Spanish - SSi Forum (saysomethingin.com)

Hi guys, if you’re looking for a listener, want to swap sentences, practice questions or chat for a bit, I’m around on weekday evenings (Middle European Time). Drop me a line and I can send you a zoom link.

I’m on Challenge 20 at the moment but I think the language level doesn’t matter that much - unless you’d like to have a proper discussion because I’m not quite there yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m interested in any kind of Spanish meet ups via zoom if anyone has anything available!

Hi Michelle, I’m so glad to see you’re interested :slight_smile: I’ll write you a PM to figure out the best time.

Hi Irina. I would defo be up for a chat is Spanish. Only just started on here but have been learning for a few months but desperately need to practice speaking the language.

2 Likes

Hi Carl,

I’ll send you a PM too figure out the best time :slight_smile:

Irina

1 Like

Anybody out there want to practice with me? Virtually unless based somewhere easily accessible from North Wales? I’ve finished L2 and can say a fair bit but am very slow and struggle to hear/understand replies. Also, very lacking in confidence. Not really selling myself am I?
Thank you!

@Irina @carl-hughes do you have any online chat sessions that @TommyH could join?

Thank you Deborah! I spoke to Irina yesterday. Perhaps @carl-hughes?

1 Like

Hi Tommy I live in North Wales but at the moment due to some family issues I’ve taken a short break from chatting Spanish.
I’m hoping to come back to it soon and will give you a message. What part of North Wales do you live? I’m in Bangor.

Hi Carl, felt sure I’d replied but maybe not? I think my subscription ends tomorrow so not sure if I am still in here then? My email is tomhutton60@gmail.com I’m in Waunfawr - so near you! And yes, always happy to talk Spanish once you’ve got time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey all, another shout out for folk to practice Spanish with? Completed L2 but a bit short on confidence :slight_smile: Really, really need practice :slight_smile:

@carl-hughes @Irina are you in a better situation yet?

Hi all,

My partner is from Patagonia and is a Spanish teacher could help you? Please let me know if you want her contact details.

1 Like

@thomas-samuel thank you! Only just seen this - sorry. Maybe your partner could help? Would appreciate her details. Thank you, Tom