Weekly newsletter is late this week

I’ve had a wonderful couple of days with visitors from Germany - the son, daughter-in-law and 4-year-old granddaughter of a very dear friend of mine - so I haven’t been able to prepare the weekly newsletter on time for today.

I mentioned that at the end of last week’s, but for those who missed that and are wondering where it is, I will be compiling it today and it will be sent out tomorrow.

If you don’t get the weekly newsletter and you’re wondering what I’m talking about, you can register to receive it by going to Sign up here and there is a link at the bottom of each email where you can unsubscribe if you change your mind.

4 Likes

Dioch for your continuing hard work and dedication Dee. I hope you had a wonderful and precious time with your family. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dee, I am glad you have had a lovely time, I am sure we can wait for the newsletter! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I received my first copy today!! I was getting the weekly automatic updates (three times a week :see_no_evil:). Finally have I learnt how to get this!!!

Thank you @Deborah-SSi! Really lovely newsletter!!

2 Likes

Diolch @AnthonyCusack! Glad you like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes