Welsh Gigs - DATES AND LOCATIONS! 🎸

And of course there are the Cymdeithas yr Iaith Eisteddfod gigs in Clwb Ifor Bach:
https://cymdeithas.cymru/steddfod

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

y ddwy noson yn edrych yn ffab!

Saith Seren, Wrecsam

7/09 The Gentle Good + Elan Catrin Parry (noson ddwyieithog / bi-lingual evening) £6

14/09 Candelas £9

28/09 Dilwyn Morgan gyda Nia ac Eleri £10

05/10 Cor Meibion y Rhos £5

26/10 Daniel Lloyd a Mr Pinc £9

09/11 Lleisiau Clywedog + Cor Daw

30/11 CELT £8

14/12 Bryn Fon a’r Band £12

2 Likes

One day I’m going to get to Wrecsam. Husband say’s this is a strange ambition, but he hasn’t seen this list!

4 Likes

2 Likes

:joy::joy: That made me burst out laughing!

1 Like

ok, not exactly a gig, but if you’re in the area this is at the National Library… (I’m including the facebook link as well as the screengrab because it gives more info, but if you’re not on facebook, I’m sure the lovely people at the Sound Archive or Library will be able to help!)

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

maffia mr huws and celt yfory / tomorrow at copa in caernarfon, tocynnau o’r lleoliad / tickets from the venue, £10 yr un / each.

2 Likes

Tickets are still available for this if any SSiW (or SSi Cornish) folk fancy it.

3 Likes

Halo Maud is incredible live (and on record too), her voice is absolutely breathtaking and the accompanying music is extremely accomplished. I’ve seen her play a couple times and each time has not disappointed! This is an incredible lineup and I wouldn’t hesitate to go if I was anywhere near Caerdydd!

2 Likes

Cyngerdd Heddwch.pdf (360.1 KB)

2 Likes

Attention people of Newport, Gwent and the general South East Wales area!

Mei Gwynedd will be performing between 3.15pm and 4pm at Gwyl Newydd (the Newport Welsh Festival), Malpas Court, Newport on Saturday 15th September. The event is free to attend (thanks to our sponsors!) and there’ll be plenty of other things to do.

1 Like

Unrhyw un sy’n mynd i’r gig Gwenno/Adwaith yn Islington heno?
Anyone going to the Gwenno/Adwaith gig in Islington tonight?

I’m not, but having seen them both in Cardiff last night, I’m very envious.

Adwaith only had a 30 min slot, but I really enjoyed their set.

Gwenno was incredible. The set was a good mix of songs from Le Kov and Y Dydd Olaf. Den Heb Taves was a real highlight and we all got to chant about cheese at the end. Have a good one!

1 Like

sounds brilliant, definitely looking forward to that then. I have to be honest and say that half hour of most bands is enough for me, saying that, I wouldn’t mind seeing Le Kov and Y Dydd Olaf in full haha

1 Like