Welsh Music Videos and Audio Files

The video/music has obviously used a lot of artistic licence - you will here yan tan tethera in the track, but that isn’t in the words of the lullaby and a lot of extras on the welsh as well - so an interpretation would be more appropriate description, but sounds really good.

1 Like

Beautiful…

1 Like

I’ve been really encouraged to find so much Welsh Language music on youtube. I never even knew this existed. Welsh really is the language of heaven, as this beautiful track, Du Ydi’r Eira - Gwyneth Glyn, proves:

I am feeling a bit like that today myself, what wonderful words. Wow
3 Likes

And here is a hwntws track

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

BTW, I finally met fellow YouTuber Ffarout at the weekend. Fittingly, we were both queuing at the bar at Gwobrau y Selar and they recognised me by my limited edition Recordiau Neb t-shirt. We had a great chat about YouTube and the great shame that is us, private individuals, having to archive culturally valuable music in a legal grey area because of lack of interest/resources from anyone else.

Ffarout’s channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo-YN_uFlOeq5oYChcgCTsw
And mine is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsi6g7MmKOVvXFLEpbltFOg

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Dwi’n Amau Dim -Celt

2 Likes

“Yes, There’s a Place” in the World.
" Oes, mae na le."
Moving song about our world.

Estrons. Yesterday they announced that they had called it a day. Some time ago they asked me to make these videos private because they were chasing a major label deal and they didn’t want it to look like they changed personnel every few months. Of course, I was only too happy to oblige - I run the channel, amongst other reasons, to raise the profile of bands, not to hinder their chances of commercial success.
But now, since the band is no more, I’ve made the videos public once again.
Good luck for the future to all former members of Estrons.

3 Likes