Welsh speaking contributors for TV programme on the Gower

Hi folks - another favour if I may?

Does anyone happen to know a Welsh speaker who is familiar with walking on Worms Head in Gower who may be able to help us with leading a walk on it for a TV programme?

And does anyone happen to know any Welsh speaking surfers or lifeguards near the Gower?

Thank you big!

2 Likes

For next week’s weekly email, Siaron? Or do you need something before then? :wink:

We’re filming next week (had to bring the shoot forward), so the email may be too late/too short notice, but thanks for offering! I’ve got antenna pointing in several directions, but SSiWers have come up trumps in the past, so fingers crossed this time too!

1 Like

Ill ask

1 Like

My mother, who I should say straight away speaks no Welsh, grew up in the lighthouse keeper’s cottage in Rhossili on the Gower. A shame she never learnt the language.

2 Likes

Getting a few responses :slight_smile:
Also, surprisingly the FB group that I shared Siaron’s request to, had 49 shares a few minutes ago. What have we started? Siaron’s going to have a busy weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, quite a few possibilities! Just need a few fewer zoom meetings so that I can actually get around to phoning them all!