Yorkshire Learners Group

I’ve sent you a PM. Too long for here.

Raymond

Hi Myra,

I think Raymond is investigating re-starting a physical meet up in the middle of Leeds.

There is a zoom meeting - under the title Zoom at Noon on the forum which many of the Yorkshire group attend. This started with Covid and has just carried on going!

You would be very welcome to come along to that - I can send you a link if you are interested.

Rich :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, Myra
We co-operate with Leeds Welsh Society and some of us are members of both groups, even. SSiW has many learners and only a few fluent speakers; Leeds Welsh Society has many Welsh speakers and a few learners. This creates much scope for co-operation. You will be welcome to join other SSiW members at a Leeds Welsh Society meeting on
SATURDAY MARCH 18th 2023 at 11.15am until 2pm at the
LAMB AND FLAG PUB RESTAURANT in LEEDS.
There will be a lesson for those who want it and a group conversation for those who prefer that.
Signing in and formalities 11.15- 11.45 am
11.45 WELCOME and a chance to discuss any ideas or problems before our lessons begin. There is a lesson plan each month which I could send you if you like.

To get there aim for the bottom of the market near the bus station where there are several car parks if required.
Walk under the railway bridge, cross on the pedestrian lights near the MINSTER CHURCH and the pub is there.
Or walk down KIRKGATE till you reach the MINSTER CHURCH and the pub is next door.
There is no charge for the room providing we order drinks and food.

Raymond