Croeso Tatjana

I am drawing to your attention, pawb, that wonderful, helpful @tatjana is coming to Cymru!!! She mentions this in the thread about @aran and @CatrinLliarJones moving.
She will be in Llanelli and at the Eisteddfod…I’ll send a link!
click here to see
I can’t get there, but I’m sure there will be crowds only just smaller than today’s meeting the boys back from France!

4 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn @henddraig for welcoming post!

Well I have to correct/clear this a bit: in Llanelli I’ll be only breefly just to meet @margaretnock and then I’l be in Tresaith with all the rest of bootcampers. After bootcamp I’ll stay 5 days in Cardiff and travel by bus to Eisteddfod at least twice - Monday and Wednesday before I go home on Thursday. .

My posts about comming to Cymru and Bootcamp are spread across some topics in this forum but most of it you can read in Any SSIW meetup at the National Eisteddfod 2016? starting with this post, in Cymru - I’m comming! (and a bit of help please) where I also ask for some assistance and a little of it in My Challenges

And maybe somewhere else just that I can’t remember just right now.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mae’n drw gen i …

I will be in north wales the week before you arrive Tatjana, so unfortunately i will not be able to meet with you
(hopefully time will be better next year).

Cheers J.P.

Hopefully …

Well, yes it was a sudden deceision after some happenings so I had to plan quickly too and I wasn’t sure even until last two weeks will I really manage to put all things perfectly together to be able to go as many things were not depending on me like if I’d be able to get the leave from work, some money issues etc, etc … But, for now, I’m happy everythig is sorted out as it should be.

I hope there wil be another occassion to meet you once @ramblingjohn. One day I’d have to visit north too but unfortunately I’m quite limited with time now so south is where I will be.

1 Like