Special Meet up for the Carmarthen SSIW group

Continuing the discussion from Carmarthen conversation groups?:

Shwmae all.

Our next meetup is in the Ivy Bush on Friday 2nd November and the one after that is on Tuesday 20th November. The lovely Rhian Evans has invited Sarah Reynolds to be with us at the meet up on the 20th. Sarah was a finalist in last years Dysgwr y Flwyddyn and has written two novels along the theme of learning Welsh. She lives in/near Carmarthen. She was a very recent guest on Beti a’i Phobl if you want to know more about her.
If you are at all interested, please come along and meet her. I’m extending this invitation to any SSIWers out there, particularly including @byron of the Cidweli/Kidwelly group and @ant of the Llanelli group. Please ask your friends and relations! If you could give me an indication of how many people might come I would be very grateful, but it’s not required. @billigog, @Coralie, @Gruffydd, @roblisle, @johndray @Deborah-SSi, @annmoore,

2 Likes

You can listen to the podcast of the interview with Sarah Reynolds here https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0000ksd

2 Likes

Final call for tomorrow evening. SSIW in the Ivy Bush, 7 pm, with our guest Sarah Reynolds.