Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr) monthly meetups

Sorry, Il Panino is still only doing takeaway and outside seating. It looks as though we won’t be able to meet until restrictions are relaxed. It’s possible that we’ll have to go back into lockdown in January anyway.
Stay safe and well

So it looks like another month gone without a meeting. Maybe March? I’ll let you know

Sorry I haven’t posted on here for a long time. I’ve had some health issues. We can meet up this coming Saturday morning if we’re willing to sit outside. We’re hoping to go but it’s dependant on the weather.
I’ll post again on Saturday morning to let you know.

Sorry I won’t be able to make it this time as I will not be home until the afternoon. Hopefully I can make the next one🤞🏼Heather

Good to hear from you, Heather. Unfortunately, none of us will be there anyway as the weather is going to be very bad :frowning:
Hopefully next month :crossed_fingers:

This might be useful for some of you
Coffi a chlonc, Southerndown dydd Llun 10.00/ Coffee and chat Southerndown Mondays 10.00 - Welsh / Meetups/Events - SSi Forum (saysomethingin.com)

1 Like

Just a reminder that we are hoping to meet on Saturday morning at Il Panino. The weather should be good :grin:

1 Like

So that’s this Saturday, 12th June, at what time, @dryw-bach?

We’ve had quite a few people start learning Welsh with us over the lockdown period, so there may be others who would like to join in. I could post the details for you in the 6/6 Slack support group.

10am. All welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Shwmae! Gobeithio dw i’n gallu ymuno â chi’r wythnos hon. Wela chi Ddydd Sadwrn. Ble fydych chi’n bod yn eistedd? Diolch.

Ynni’n eistedd tu mas. Gobeithio bydd hi’n braf :grin:

1 Like

Shwmae, a ydych chi’n cwrdd â y dydd Sadwrn hwn ym Mhen-y-bont os gwelwch yn dda?

@dryw-bach ydy’r grŵp 'ma’n cwrdd yn rheolaidd nawr? Is this group meeting regularly now? :slight_smile:

Gobeithio. Byddwn i’n ofn Heidi os mae hi’n agor lan lofft. Os nad ynni’n eistedd tu mas.

1 Like

Gwych!

So that’s 10 am, on the second Saturday of the month, Il Panino - upstairs if possible, otherwise outside :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, for the foreseeable future!

2 Likes

Bad news - it looks like Il Panino has closed down :frowning: We’ll meet at Aroma cafe (next to Barclays Bank) at 10am. There’s now a covered area at the back with big tables. See you tomorrow :grin:

2 Likes

Shwmae, can you tell me when the next meeting in Bridgend will be held please. September date and place of meeting would be great. Diolch Alan Owen 21/08/2021

Hi, the next meeting is on 11th September at 10am. If Il Panino is open, we’ll meet there. If not, we’ll be at Aroma outside at the back. Hope to see you then :slight_smile:

Hi all, good news - Il Panino is open. See you there tomorrow at 10 :grin:

1 Like