Bŵtcamp bach.......the sequel dec 2 - dec 4 - 35 pound inc

All,

I have managed to reserve a three bedroom cottage at cae berllan, tyn lon, groeslon, gwynedd from friday dec 2 to sunday dec 4.

The property has one double room, a twin room, and a twin room with an added futon.

There is also a sofa bed in the lounge.

Here are the tripadvisor reviews

https://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g1116712-d3991526-Carreg_Bwa_stone_built_cottage-Llandwrog_Gwynedd_North_Wales_Wales.html

And the booking.com ones.

Initially i’m happy to start by offering 5 places at the knockdown price of 35 pound to include dinner on both nights and breakfast on sat and sun. If there is more demand and someone is happy to use the sofabed then i will free that up too.

You will need to share a room so bear this in mind.

As with the first mini bootcamp its for people who have completed level one or course one or more of either northern or southern courses.

Private message me to reserve your place. I do need payment in advance which is refundable if i need to cancel due to numbers.

As with mini bootcamp one its welsh only. A day out in north wales on saturday. Plus something on the Sunday.

Hwyl fawr.

Pete

4 Likes

Update. 1 place gone, 4 still available.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

All, i can leave this open until November 14 or thereabouts.

1 Like

There will be a warm welcome to you at Glandŵr again! :smile:

3 Likes

It was lovely to meet you both. And thanks for speaking slowly! so pleased your children like maths!

1 Like

Bump!

Sorry, I can’t manage this one, but if there’s another in the Spring I’d be very interested in taking part. I participated in the mini-bootcamp at the beginning of this month and found it very useful - as well as being great fun.

2 Likes

It was great to see you there john. :slight_smile:

How is it going with this? Any takers?

Let me know if you want me to find out about local activities for that period. :slight_smile:

1 Like

a few enquiries but thats all. Wrong time of year maybe. :frowning:

Unfortunately with only three enquiries and no takers this looks like it will be cancelled.

Maybe a little ambitious before xmas!!!

I will leave it open for another two weeks.

It really is only £35 per person for two nights with two breakfasts and two dinners included!

I only need five people…bring a friend from a chat group. Bring your partner.Bring your dog. Bring anything but remember to forget your English!

I will in any event try to set another up in the spring.

4 Likes

Still sounds like a wonderful opportunity for Welsh in the wild! We could throw a visit to us here at Glandŵr in to the mix. X

3 Likes

Well i can keep it open a while longer…might just go for the weekend with my boys if there are no takers…

Welsh only rule could be a problem. Youngest doesn’t speak it. Eldest has a GCSE in it but it makes my blood boil cos he can hardly string a few words together!

I have only done 7 of course 1 and 7 of level 1 so can’t make it this time. If I had done enough I would grab this opportunity! I hope you get enough people.

1 Like

Unfortunately i will be cancelling this now.

Ssiw has been a blast and an experience i will always remember.

Sadly i feel it’s time to call it a day. I hope to continue with my learning.

Hwyl fawr pawb. I have enjoyed every minute of my learning journey and i hope to see you all at some point soon. Good luck with your learning journey. I hope you all progress well with your welsh.

Pete :slight_smile: