Bwtcamps 2019

Hi Dee, how do I subscribe to the newsletter? I didn’t find information on that yet…

Ah! Found it!

1 Like

Shwmae,
I’m dying to go to bwtcamp in september. I am worried I’ll miss the announcement or whatever, should I just check the forum every day or what. I think im following this page but who can be sure nowadays and i dont know if itll send me an email or what.

What’s the best way to alleiviate my fears?

Noswaith dda - I’m checking it every day to make sure but I must have done something different with the alert button as I was just alerted of your message via email

1 Like

Thanks for the help Karyn, Ill keep checking it, but it looks like im getting the emails as well

Pob lŵc and I’ll let you know if I see anything

@hillconrad215 @karynyeeking generally if you post something in a thread on the forum, you’ll receive emails telling you if there have been any further comments.

If you want to be extra sure that you’ll find out about the next Bwtcamps though, make sure you’re signed up to receive the regular weekly newsletter that comes out on a Tuesday. You can do that here.

I always publicise the announcements about Bwtcamp in the newsletter in advance, so you won’t miss anything like that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really interested in the next bootcamp and should have completed level 1 by then! - Yay :smile:

For everyopne interested in the Septmber bwtcamp: I have publshed the dates (21-28) in a sparate thread for you to express your interest.

Take a look here: 2019 September Tresaith Bwtcamp dates (last of the year) @Deborah-SSi

Hi there,
Me please! I’m in!

2020 dates?

2 Likes

Following :grinning:

2020 dates please.

2 Likes

Helo Dee, Iestyn and all. 2020 dates would be great. I’m trying to encourage my wife to go but she needs loads of notice to book time off sadly. I’ve also had long term withdrawal symptoms from bwtcamp. Profiad arbennig o dda.

2 Likes

I am interested in the next boot camp in 2020. I should have finished level 2 by the end of January 2020.
Owen

1 Like

I’m hoping to make it next year too - I’ll keep an eye out!

1 Like

I would like to be notified of dates for bwt camp 2020 please

Hi @judy-evans-1, they are published, as each date is confirmed, on the weekly email/newsletter, which @Deborah-SSi sends out. If you aren’t getting it, contact her, and you’ll get a very condensed version of the SSIW world each week.

If anyone isn’t getting the weekly newsletter, just go to the FAQ at the top and scroll down and you’ll find where you can opt in to get it.

For anyone looking for 2020 dates, I have just started a new 2020 thread here

Hurrah! Spring must be on its way!