Bwtcamps 2020

How exactly do I pay? Do you have a link please? Clare Russell

If you are confirmed on the list for a bootcamp you should receive instructions (in a private message, I think) of how to pay for your place. NOTE: be sure you have expressed interest in the bootcamp you want as soon as it is offered, because the new (trial) system is taking people in the order they expressed interest.

Helo @ClareRussell;

paying is part of the booking process, so you’ll have to do it online. It’s the last step before your booking will be confirmed.
The paying process itself goes via PayPal, but you don’t have to sign up there to be able to pay; simply choose “pay as a guest” (or something similar, you’ll find it right away) and you’ll be able to pay.
If you haven’t got a PayPal account, be sure to have your card’s BIC and IBAN at the ready, because those are required.
You’ll get an e-mail confirming your booking shortly after transfering the money.

Good luck to you :four_leaf_clover:

Iestyn. Diolch am yr bwtcamp gwybodaeth. Dych chi’n son am un yn mis Medi. Fasai i ddidordeb gyda fi yn dod ar hynny. Allech chi’n osod fy enw i ar y restr?
Diolch
Tom

Hi. Yes please, very interested. I’m doing level 2 and am on challenge 15.

Hi, Please can you tell me when the next post June Bwtcamp is. I’m interested in attending.

Me too! But it depends on actual dates in July and September as to whether I’ll be able to make it.

Hi Iestyn,
How about some info?
Is the June bootcamp full?
Did I make the July list?
Has the list started for September?
Incredible as it may seem, we all have commitments outside of Bootcamps,
much as we are all desperate to go.
Just tell us then we can get on with our lives…
Pleeeeese.

I’d also like to attend in September date dependent, I will be getting the 6 month course next month and attending a 4 week intensive course in August and would like a chance to practice what I’ve learnt. Look forward to hearing more details soon

Hi, I’d be interested in attending the September bootcamp please, depending on the actual dates. Thanks.

Hello. I would be interested in attending with my Dad. We are both learning and would love to join the next bootcamp. When is that likely to be and is there anything we can do to register our interest before dates are formally released? Thank you for your time. Tom

Hello Iestyn. Have you any news on the July 25th Boot Camp. I haven’t heard anything and I can’t see it mentioned anywhere. What are the chances of it taking place? Slim? Peter.

Hello. I’m very interested in taking part in a bwtcamp. Will there be one in September, perhaps? I look forward to hearing further dates.
Barbara

Hi, I just seen someone asking about a boot camp in September. I have the last 2 wks of September off work and would love to attend if there is one! Thanks, Jason

Shwmae @jason-murphy,

as far as I know there won’t be any Bwtcamps this year, because of the still spreading pandemic.
From what I’ve heard, the Bwtcamps are living from the close exchange between the people atttending it among themselves and, of course, having the chance to talk to as many of the locals as possible.
And while it’s sad, neither of it can’t be done in a joyful and carefree spirit at the moment.

There’s always hope, so I keep my fingers crossed that the Bwtcamps will take place next year again with no (or only very minor) restrictions :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Schmae Camilla, thanks, yes I understand and can see how it would be difficult! Hopefully next year…

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda! Happy New Year to you all!

As we’re all sadly aware, none of the Bwtcamps could go ahead last year. We kept hoping, but the Covid virus had other ideas.

However, we have strong hopes that the situation will change before too long allowing us to go ahead and organise Bwtcamps for 2021! We know that some of you who booked last year have already formed friendships online, and we hope you’ll all be able to come along this year instead.

As soon as we have an idea about dates, we’ll post them here in a new Bwtcamps 2021 thread so you can all have a look and see if they will be suitable for you, and we’ll email those whose details we have from 2020.

So cross your fingers, and keep an eye on the forum. Let’s hope we can get the Bwtcamps running again before too long!

5 Likes

Fingers Crossed so looking forward to it @gwylan

1 Like

Oh that is just what we need, hope! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Sorry, folks - some gloomy news here: