Bwtcamps 2020

Hi, I just seen someone asking about a boot camp in September. I have the last 2 wks of September off work and would love to attend if there is one! Thanks, Jason

Shwmae @jason-murphy,

as far as I know there wonā€™t be any Bwtcamps this year, because of the still spreading pandemic.
From what Iā€™ve heard, the Bwtcamps are living from the close exchange between the people atttending it among themselves and, of course, having the chance to talk to as many of the locals as possible.
And while itā€™s sad, neither of it canā€™t be done in a joyful and carefree spirit at the moment.

Thereā€™s always hope, so I keep my fingers crossed that the Bwtcamps will take place next year again with no (or only very minor) restrictions :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Schmae Camilla, thanks, yes I understand and can see how it would be difficult! Hopefully next yearā€¦

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda! Happy New Year to you all!

As weā€™re all sadly aware, none of the Bwtcamps could go ahead last year. We kept hoping, but the Covid virus had other ideas.

However, we have strong hopes that the situation will change before too long allowing us to go ahead and organise Bwtcamps for 2021! We know that some of you who booked last year have already formed friendships online, and we hope youā€™ll all be able to come along this year instead.

As soon as we have an idea about dates, weā€™ll post them here in a new Bwtcamps 2021 thread so you can all have a look and see if they will be suitable for you, and weā€™ll email those whose details we have from 2020.

So cross your fingers, and keep an eye on the forum. Letā€™s hope we can get the Bwtcamps running again before too long!

5 Likes

Fingers Crossed so looking forward to it @gwylan

1 Like

Oh that is just what we need, hope! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Sorry, folks - some gloomy news here: