Catrin and Aran on the move

No need for that! You were offering input with the aim of being helpful - thatā€™s always appreciatedā€¦ :slight_smile:

In other news, weā€™re now crossing fingers that weā€™ll have exchange of contracts tomorrow, that the remaining funds will be transferred while weā€™re away next week, and that weā€™ll come back to a done deal and just need to pick up the keys.

Oh, and move.

ā€¦:wink:

5 Likes

Meddwl amdanoch chi ā€¦

Pob lwc.

2 Likes

From me too and

1 Like

Glad to hear the move is heading towards happening! Iā€™m working nights but if you need a weekend hand, Iā€™m keen to help. And happy to bring tools if thereā€™s something needs doing.
Pob lwc!

1 Like

Good man. Bendith arnat. :slight_smile:

Exciting update!!!

Well we finally have the keys to our new home!!! On Thursday of last week, whilst in Portugal with extended family, we received a phone call from the solicitors to say that they had just exchanged contracts, then on Friday, our last day on our lovely holiday, we had completion.

We arrived back in the UK yesterday and picked keys up on our drive home, taking a quick peek in the house as we went by (in the rain and the mist :wink: ).

So this week, the madness begins. We have to finish packing up our whole house (because before we left on holiday there was still a lot of uncertainty over the purchase, therefore packing was on hold just in case!), do cleaning and painting in the new house as well as getting someone in to do some plumbing and reconfiguring the kitchen a little. Then thereā€™s a whole load of bits and pieces to get rid of at the new place, which the old owners lest in desperation at midnight when (finally) leaving!

Then we have to move and settle in sufficiently for the kids to be able to begin their new school on Monday the 12th!

So if anyone just happens to be in the Caernarfon area during this coming week and feeling rather bored, wishing they could paint some walls or move some boxes just for fun (:joy: :joy: :joy: ) then please let us know. We will be forever grateful for any assistance at all!

Diolch yn fawr iawn and watch this space! Itā€™s finally happening! XXX

9 Likes

Terrible timing for us. :disappointed:

Iā€™ve got one more night shift to do tonight before my one whole day off on Tuesday when the kids are back in school.

O, gyda llaw, llongyfarchiadau.

2 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau mawrion! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Unfortunately Iā€™m much too far away to help, but I wish you all the best!

2 Likes

Paid a phoeni gyfaill! Gawn weld chi yn fuan! XXX

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn Anna! x

2 Likes

Why I am not retired already so I could come and help??? :slight_smile:

Pob lwc! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am less than 20 miles from Caernarfon . I am off work on Wednesday and Sunday this coming week and would be happy to help if needed :slight_smile: I should be free Saturday afternoon too .

2 Likes

2 Likes

Neywddion Gwych!
Iā€™d love to help but

1. Iā€™m too far away
  2. Iā€™m too old :smirk:
    Mwynhewch 'ch gartref newydd. :door:
    (Sorry about the emoji - ā€œdoorā€ is as close as I could get to ā€œcartrefā€ )
5 Likes

@Sam84 thatā€™s a fabulous offer, diolch yn fawr iawn, tiā€™n seren!!! Iā€™m thinking of having a painting day on Wednesday and would be grateful for any offers of help! Iā€™m bringing lunch!

Anyone else around on Wednesday and fancy painting, then give me a shout! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maeā€™n iawn dwiā€™n hapus i helpu . I will be free during school hours if that is of use to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just fabulous! Diolch yn fawr iawn! XxxX

1 Like

I wish! And, with our own move barely out of the way, I would be able to contribute lots of experience packing, moving and unpacking. :wink: My best wishes to you, sorry I canā€™t contribute moreā€¦

3 Likes

Ah diolch @Louis!

@treymccain and his wife Amelia are joining us on Wednesday as well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welā€¦ar hyn o bryd dw iā€™n medru helpu tan dydd gwener. Yfory bydda iā€™n gweld y meddyg a ddydd mercher bydda iā€™n gweld fy therapydd. Ond wedyn yn y prynhawn bydda iā€™n medru helpu. Anfona neges i mi. Dw iā€™n hapus i helpu.

1 Like