Clonc-edigion - The Touring Ceredigion Meet Up

Hi Ingrid,

Just bring yourself!

1 Like

will do… :slight_smile: thank you!

1 Like

Hi Ingrid,

Excellent news! The cafe is about a minutes drive out of Tregaron town. It’s a great place and a superb find by Huw!

1 Like

:+1::smiley:

@Ingrid.L - see my offer of a lift on your other thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

We now have participants from Italy, Germany and Sweden for our Cloncedigion birthday! There’s still time for people to plan their travel from other countries to get in on the act…

5 Likes

I will be travelling up from Pembs and through Cardigan for this SuperClonc. If anyone would like a lift on route or off route just ask, it won’t be a problem. :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

3 Likes

We now have participants from Italy, Germany and Sweden

That delights me (on this of all days).

3 Likes

Seeing other threads, it seems there’s an interest to speak also a little bit of Italian and Beaufort, in the occasion (besides the one and only official language, Cymraeg of course) :smiley::wink: @sabine @Ingrid.L @HuwJones

Mi piacerebbe siarad Beaufort-ese tidy like. :laughing:

Benissimo! Dw i’n barod a imparare il Beaufortese! :smiley:

1 Like

Excellent news.

Italian - I know about enough to buy a coffee!
German - I know about enough to get drunk with them!
Swedish - I learned a fair bit of it as part of a weird “Learn Swedish in 1 week” YouTube video!!

Looking forward to this!

4 Likes

No German, :face_with_hand_over_mouth: does dim cofi German!!! Italian not much better but spend many happy hols in your home land!

1 Like

Same here, I live of the Horeb to Lampeter road, near Drefach, and will go through Lampeter up to Tregaron, not the A478!!! Never liked that road…….

1 Like

I am really sorry that I won’t be able to come to Tregaron after all.
My husband was taken into Glangwili hospital on Sunday night with pneumonia and although he is improving, obviously I will need to be with him…
Have a great Birthday Meet up. Very
Best wishes
Beth

Very sorry to hear that - I hope he makes a full recovery very soon. I was looking forward to meeting you - but next time, hopefully!

Diolch Bronwen ,I was looking forward to meeting you too. My husband was a rugby player and former P E teacher. He is not used to being ill,but he is having very good treatment in Glangwili. He said he had so many needles in his arms, he felt like a voodoo doll.
Hwyl am y tro
Beth

Sorry to hear that, but good to know he’s getting better!

Sorry to hear that Beth. I hope he soon makes a full recovery. If you need anything, just shout :slight_smile:

I’m very sorry to hear about your husband’s illness and wish him a speedy recovery.