Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

I sent it a few minutes ago! :smiley:

1 Like

Da iawn, I just got the email! I’ll have to go out and get some postcards tomorrow!

2 Likes

Ha ha yes, we just need to find somewhere that sells postcards now.

1 Like

@JohnYoung ond ble mae enw ti? Dyw e ddim ar y rhestr?! Mis nesa??

1 Like

I’ve just heard that the first postcard has been sent! 4 hours after sending the first e-mail. :tada::star_struck::+1:

If you have already sent me an e-mail with your address and have not received an e-mail tonight please message me (nia@saysomethingin.com).

1 Like

If there are a few typos in addresses please let me know before I send the next list out in a fortnight
Diolch

This is one! And the correct address:

Steffan Cravos,
Schererstraße 8a,
13347 Berlin.

Hi Nia,
I would like to join.
Address,
Japonica Cottage
Neals Lane
Chetnole
Sherborne
Dorset DT9 6PF.

Kind regards
Owen Pope

I have sent my first cards this morning!

1 Like

Hope I got the address right, Wnes i anfon carden i’r Almaen, gwario £1.35 a cyfeiriad anghywir agggh! Heb gyrraedd o eto :frowning:

1 Like

Diolch @owen-pope. I’ll need your e-mail address as well. Bydd e-bost nesa ‘n mynd ar y 11eg o Hydref. :).
Diolch am ymuno gyda’r clwb

The good side of living in the land of pointless complications is that the new system featuring a mix of letters and zone numbers instead of the price on the stamp is so confusing that I’ve paid from 0,60 to 1,20 Euros for each one so far.
I haven’t been able to understand the correct price yet, but I suspect someone was wrong - to my advantage! :grin:

3 Likes

Finally was able to make it to the shops to get some postcards. Looks like I’ll be sending one to @JD_Hogan-Davies first!

2 Likes

Not a typo, but @nia.llywelyn - have you forgotten to include yourself on the list?! :confused:

That reminds me…I need to go pick up a few to send mine off to Natalia - not sure what her handle is.

Natalia lives in the next village to me @JD_Hogan-Davies.
She works at Cafe Crochan Corris at the moment but will be moving soon to work at Llyn Brenig. Exciting times ahead for her. P.S. she’s crazy about birds!

If you’ve joined after the first e-mail went out and can’t wait until you receive yours on the 11th of this month, send a postcard to Aled who’s helping me set up this an is a keen enthusiast of sending and receiving postcards. Address:
Aled Roberts
Fflat llawr uchaf/ Top floor flat
3 Ffordd Penrhyn
Bae Colwyn
Conwy
LL29 8LG

Please see email - not on my list :frowning:

Apparently it’s not possible to buy a postcard in Llandysul … at least the gift shop didn’t have any and I can’t remember seeing them in the Spar or little supermarket. Looks like I’m going to have to stock up when I find a supply somewhere nearby.

1 Like

Oh, I love this idea! As a matter of fact, I also love writing letters and postcards :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ll be joining the club now in a minute!

2 Likes