Dietary Requirements for the SSiW Party - Let us know!

I’ve messaged @Stine - diolch, Dee

1 Like

I know you won’t mind doing a little taste-testing… :wink:

Remember, she’s got to get into her party frock :laughing:

1 Like

I’m allergic to dairy products.

2 Likes

I have every faith in Catrin’s abilities and she knows that:- “If you indulge, you bulge.”
My major concern is that on the night of the party, Catrin will be so busy she won’t get a chance to enjoy the grub…:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Sorry, I’ve sent people to

so we’ll ahem have to check two threads sorry [runs away]

1 Like

Helo, please include me in the vegetarian count. Diolch! Dwi’n edrych ymlaen at cyfarfod pawb yn fuan! :grinning:

2 Likes

Vegetarian. Ta.

2 Likes

No meat or dairy but will eat fish! Apparently that makes me a Seagan! Diolch.

1 Like

I eat anything and Helen is a vegetarian. I’m sure we’ll be easy to please so I’m not overly concerned if my message is in the wrong place. And we’re all paid up now :tada::champagne:

1 Like

make that two glasses of wine…:wink:

2 Likes

I justed voted myself as a vegan then noticed @atomic_newt put her vote in two places which I didn’t realise you could. DOH! I’m not a strict vegan (I don’t do meat or dairy) so ignore strict vegan food if nobody else votes for it.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification - I’ll make a note of that anyway just in case, but you’re definitely not the only vegan.

2 Likes

Vegetarian please.
Diolch :grin:

2 Likes

Any chance of your putting ice-cream on the menu, please?
For me, it’s on a par with an advert you probably won’t remember:- “Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, there’s a wonderful world you can share, etc…” My favourite memory is making snow angels on the lower slopes of Craig Aderyn (Bird Rock), eating an ice-cream as we did. More like icy-cream…
My dad ran the 24-hr breakdown service for a large garage in Portsmouth and they held the contracts for Smith’s crisps and Wall’s ice-cream. Guess what we grew up on? :rofl::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Two vegetarians please… Thanks.

1 Like

I’m not sure quite how you’re adding all these up, but just to avoid overbooking veggie meals, I booked one via Catrin’s thread, and I only want one other, not two as in the previous post. I hope that makes sense, and sorry for the confusion - I couldn’t get, or at least failed to get, a second on Catrin’s list.

Sorry, am being a bit dim this morning: are you booking 2 people as vegetarian in total? Don’t worry about which threads/polls you’ve posted on, either. We’re keeping a tally of usernames for the requests alongside so we won’t be double-counting. HTH

Sorry, Justine. Yes, just two vegetarian people in total.

1 Like

It’s me, not you, honest! Brilliant - thanks for clarifying. All duly noted :slight_smile: