Dietary Requirements for the SSiW Party - Let us know!

Here’s a thread specifically for gathering information regarding Party attendants’ dietary requirements.

@Stine is organising Friday night’s feast and I’m organising Saturday night and we need an idea of how many vegetarians and vegans are attending and if anyone has any specific food allergies so that we can ensure that all the food is clearly labelled.

So if you are attending, could you please take the following steps

1. Answer the poll
  2. If you have dietary requirements, reply to this thread just to confirm and to let us know about additional guests.
  3. If your requirements are more complicated, please send either myself or Justine a private message.
  • Vegetarian
  • Vegan
  • Gluten allergy
  • Nut allergy
  • Dairy allergy
  • Other - please state

0 voters

[Also some people here: Parti 10 - the balance! Check your email! And tell us about food preferences!]

1 Like

Tagging on to ask that if you are attending the weekend and are vegetarian/vegan or have any special dietary requirements (gluten-free, dairy or other allergies), please could you message me to let me know? I’ll be collating numbers and liaising with the catering companies so if you could let me know by Friday 11 May that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, and look forward to seeing everyone at the end of the month!

2 Likes

Hi—thank you for checking.

I am allergic to shellfish, but eat anything else that is going.

Cheers,
Mari

2 Likes

Hi Catrin, thanks for asking about dietary requirements - a small request from me, could you please make sure the food is edible?!!!
I know you won’t mind doing a little taste-testing… :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I don’t think that will be a problem, but we’ll definitely check for you, just to make sure. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

It’s a tough job, but someone’s got to do it

1 Like

I’ve messaged @Stine - diolch, Dee

1 Like

I know you won’t mind doing a little taste-testing… :wink:

Remember, she’s got to get into her party frock :laughing:

1 Like

I’m allergic to dairy products.

2 Likes

I have every faith in Catrin’s abilities and she knows that:- “If you indulge, you bulge.”
My major concern is that on the night of the party, Catrin will be so busy she won’t get a chance to enjoy the grub…:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Sorry, I’ve sent people to

so we’ll ahem have to check two threads sorry [runs away]

1 Like

Helo, please include me in the vegetarian count. Diolch! Dwi’n edrych ymlaen at cyfarfod pawb yn fuan! :grinning:

2 Likes

Vegetarian. Ta.

2 Likes

No meat or dairy but will eat fish! Apparently that makes me a Seagan! Diolch.

1 Like

I eat anything and Helen is a vegetarian. I’m sure we’ll be easy to please so I’m not overly concerned if my message is in the wrong place. And we’re all paid up now :tada::champagne:

1 Like

make that two glasses of wine…:wink:

2 Likes

I justed voted myself as a vegan then noticed @atomic_newt put her vote in two places which I didn’t realise you could. DOH! I’m not a strict vegan (I don’t do meat or dairy) so ignore strict vegan food if nobody else votes for it.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification - I’ll make a note of that anyway just in case, but you’re definitely not the only vegan.

2 Likes

Vegetarian please.
Diolch :grin:

2 Likes