East Coast Time Zone Meetup Beginning

Great. I looo forward to speaking to you all

1 Like

Bore da, @delawarejones & pawb, Iā€™m sorry I missed again this week. Itā€™s my busiest time of year at work and had to stay late. Hoping to join this week! Feeling very frustratedā€¦ I havenā€™t even had time to work on SSIW lessons. Ughhh.

1 Like

Paid Ć¢ becso, Laura. No worries, Laura. Itā€™s busy for everyone.

1 Like

@jennifer-thomas-mend @SusanDavies @KellyMoore @AnnaC @violetsnow @johnowen @Allison @Abbey @laurawydapszeniczny @sarah-17
Helo, Everyone:

Itā€™s the time of the year for profound busyness and if you canā€™t make it, thatā€™s understood. Enjoy the season!

Thursdayā€™s meeting topic is a Christmas/Winter memory OR your Christmas plans for this year. See you all Thursday.

3 Likes

@Bobi @matt-oliver

Helo, Bobi and Matt-Oliver. I can only call-out 10 people per post, and I donā€™t want to exclude you from any announcements.

Itā€™s the time of the year for profound busyness and if you canā€™t make it, thatā€™s understood. Enjoy the season!

Thursdayā€™s meeting topic is a Christmas/Winter memory OR your Christmas plans for this year. See you all Thursday.

3 Likes

Many thanks for the invite. I should be able to make it no probs

@delawarejones I know I said Iā€™d probably be there tonight, but unfortunately itā€™s not going to work out after all. :frowning_face: Due to visitors and the holidays, I think my next free Thursday evening will be in January, so Iā€™ll see you all then. Nadolig llawen i bawb! :christmas_tree:

Sadly, its a no go for me tonight. I will have to wait until the new year! Off to Michigan next Wednesday. Nadolig llawen i pawb a dydd newydd hapus!!

@AnnaC @KellyMoore :christmas_tree: Nadolig llawen y chi, hefyd! Wela i chi blwyddyn nesaf.

I suspect for several weeks attendance will be sparse.

1 Like

@jennifer-thomas-mend @SusanDavies @violetsnow @johnowen @Allison @Abbey @laurawydapszeniczny @sarah-17 @Bobi @matt-oliver

Everyone has busy schedules this time of year and sadly there no one was able to make it. After 10 minutes, I called the meeting.

Weā€™ll try again next week. Wela i chi I gyd, wythnos nesaf (see you all next week).

1 Like

So sorry. If true be told I fell asleepā€¦ i can send you my cell number and you can call me, and we can speak welsh? I am a very keen learner

Sorry for not responding earlier, but itā€™s a busy time of the year. No worries, a good nap is priceless!

@jennifer-thomas-mend @SusanDavies @violetsnow @johnowen @Allison @Abbey @laurawydapszeniczny @sarah-17 @Bobi

Noswaith da, Pawb! Good evening, Everyone. With travel plans, Christmas and New Years, Iā€™m going to cancel this week and next weekā€™s meetings. Weā€™ll resume on January 3, 2019.

Mwynhewch eich teuluoedd! Nadolig Llawn a Blwyddyn Newydd Heddychlon!
Enjoy your families! Merry Christmas and a Peaceful New Year

Wela I chi y flwyddyn nesaf

2 Likes

Nadolig Llawen i chi gyd! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Diolch, Dee. Nadolig Llawn i chi, hefyd! :christmas_tree::sparkles:

1 Like

Nadolig Llawen, Dee!

1 Like

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i Bawb!
Hoping to join this week. Iā€™ll be at a ski event and am hoping to find a quiet area in the lodge to make the call. Yā€™all with you soon!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been down with the flu since the day after Christmas :mask: I think Iā€™m finally coming out the other side, but Iā€™m not feeling up to chatting tomorrow. Hope everyone had great holidays and Iā€™ll see you the next time.

Brysia wella!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awful. Do what Aran said, and if you can do it in Welshā€¦all the better.

@jennifer-thomas-mend @SusanDavies @violetsnow @johnowen @Allison @Abbey @laurawydapszeniczny @sarah-17 @Bobi @matt-oliver

I hope everyoneā€™s Christmas and New Yearā€™s were excellent! We are on for Thursday at 7PM and this weekā€™s topic is what you did over the last two weeks. If weā€™re lucky, Laura can teach us how to ski in Welsh.

2 Likes

@aran @delawarejones Diolch yn fawr iawn!

2 Likes