Format of skype practice

Will adapt if possible. Basically every day after 8 pm my time is fine except Saturday when I chat with @brigitte.

I would prefer 7pm GMT but can probably make 8pm for at least a while. Any day of the week is fine.

Oh, Iā€™d love to join, but Iā€™m working on evenings. And even if Iā€™d be home, I donā€™t have a room of my own and sleep in the living room, so there is no peace and quietā€¦and one of my cousines needed my web camā€¦well, who knows, maybe Iā€™ll be able to join a Skype practice anyway, maybe Iā€™ll find a way.

1 Like

Weā€™ve had people join in the past who just used audio, no video :slight_smile: So I wouldnā€™t let the lack of webcam worry you.

3 Likes

Great, Iā€™ll try my best to join at least one of the chats! :smile:

3 Likes

I really ought to join in this year!

Weekday evenings after 7pm are probably best for me.

2 Likes

OK folks, if i will try for 7pm this Thursday (December 7th), those who would like to join in later can do so.

This is when skype can get a bit tricky, if you are having trouble joining late just send a message to me on skype and i will move you into the chat (sometimes people clicked on their 7pm invite but couldnā€™t connect, donā€™t worry i will do my best to spot activity that needs help).

I have PMd invite details to two people above who have not joined before, so look forward to some new faces/voices.

If people want a subject to prepare then (yr nadolig tri mochyn bach) the three little pigs Christmas may be a starting point.:slight_smile:

Cheers J.P.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™m available this Thursday but Iā€™d love to try to join in sometime, if thereā€™s room.

2 Likes

I hardly wait for you @AnnaC anf for other ā€œnew facesā€ I say warmly welcome! Iā€™ll try to be there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@tatjana You are always so kind. I look forward to joining in as soon as I am able :slight_smile:

Maeā€™n ddrwg gen i, @ramblingjohn, I do not know what 3 little pigs, with or without a fox blowing at their accommodation., have to do with Christ mas! Can you explain?

1 Like

Itā€™s all about your imagination, (maybe this year they are pulling the sleigh).
Maeā€™n bosib byddā€™r tri mochyn bach yfed gormod oā€™r gwin.
Cheers J.P.

1 Like

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Well, @henddraig wasnā€™t with us on ā€œpracticeā€ from the all beginning so she probably donā€™t know weā€™ve invented kind of fiction story about tri mochyn bach ar yr traith etc. etc ā€¦ And @Y_Ddraig_Las magnificent story about parrot glas a parrot melyn. :slight_smile: Was it Gareth? I believe he was the one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will most probably not be able to join the skype practice this Thursday. There is little hope for me to join any chat that early. Anyway, I wish you all a LOT of fun!

@tatjana Oh, I love inventing stories, even more so if they are in Welsh! If only my Welsh was good enough, Iā€™d invent a story about Welsh warriorsā€¦:wink::crossed_swords:

Diolch yn fawr! I was totally at sea - not a place moch are often found! All I known about moch bach is that they are virtually impossible to catch or round up! My two friends and I made the mistake of letting piglets out and we spent hours thereafter trying to get them back to their own farm, never mind their own pen!! Could I say all that yn Gymraeg? I doubt it!

1 Like

New yearā€™s resolution ā€¦ :slight_smile: You can start right away. I hardly wait.

Slowly youā€™d surely be able to say this all yn Gymraeg, Iā€™m sure. @henddraig.

1 Like

Need to pop out briefly this evening. Depending on the traffic, I might not make it back in time for the 7pm start. Iā€™ll join you as soon as I can!

Terribly sorry! Forgot all a bout it! Grovel muchly! Will try to do better in future. Remembered R&R, forgot Skype!

Many thanks to those who made the skype chat, it was great to realise how much i could still understand.
So itā€™s the same time next week with a hendddraig who was missed.

Cheers J.P.

1 Like

Does it have to be Thursday? R&R night. Also, later, Question Time. iā€™ll try to remember! Honest!