Format of skype practice

Thanks for starting at 7!

@ramblingjohn sorry total disaster. Could not get logged in on laptop and could not deal with limitations of ipad! Mind went blank. I may try next time, but if I canā€™t sort out what went wrong, heaven help me!

O boy! Somehow unforgivable, but in all work mess when I came home I forgot everything so I wasnā€™t there. Was the chat held? I hope you all who participated had great time. Will try to attend next week if thereā€™ll be any practice in store.

Milla and Jane were briliant! I was totally thrown by forgetting the password used by Skype and could not get in on the laptop. Ended up on ipad and by then most of my Welsh had vanished from my tangled brain! I will try next time having sorted out password!

1 Like

@ramblingjohn are you planning on having one this evening? I am still having computer trouble, but if you are all skyping, Iā€™ll try to sort it out!

Yes i was intending to open skype group this evening and then the first Thursday in January.

Cheers J.P.

Hope to be ready in 10 mins or so! sorry more like 30 mins!

I think I wonā€™t be joining today, Iā€™ve been sick and feel like lying in my hammock until January :smile: Have fun!

Sorry about that! But I am here all by myself and no sign of the others so the session may never happen! I didnā€™t help by thinking it was half an hour later than it is!

Hope youā€™re better soon.

2 Likes

There were no takers at 7 o clock so will try again in the new year.
Cheers j.P.

Sorry. )'ve arrived 30 minutes too late and, yes, Iā€™ve missed @henddraig for 2 minutes. Iā€™ve posted the question if the chat is still running however there was no answer so I presumed no one is there and I didnā€™t call in.

There are a bit ā€œwildā€ days at my end lately so Iā€™m always too late for everything - whatever is happening around me at this time. Maybe after holiday really will be the best to start over (at least I hope).

I tried to contac John and I should have gone to Skype Chat or just waited? I was here at 7,00 all by self! It said John was off liine

sorry folks, i definitely called at 7 o clock but received no takers.
never mind i expect people will have much to say in the new year.
Cheers J.P.

1 Like

Hope to join you all sometime in the new year - been too busy lately! @novem Feel better soon!

3 Likes

That would be today, I think?

I suspect Iā€™ll not be involved 'til next week. Still upside down from Christmas/Hogmanay!

Iā€™d like to take part, if itā€™s still possible.

woops, iā€™m not available
will add Brigitte and aim for next week.
cheers J.P.

Sorry John, I wonā€™t be available next week.
Hwyl for your next chat.