SSi Forum

Great Welsh Videos for Learners made by SSiWers

Gwych iawn. Mae strabs yn Dolgellau a weles i Mim hefyd.

Helo Nia
You can look further up on this thread to March 15 or see if this link will work

Diolch Karen

Easy Welsh episode 6 now up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EHbcemdpd8
And here is the playlist with all the videos so far:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA5UIoabheFNGrS9AIUvXUgnwJmXyF-1u

Have a lovely Easter all :hatching_chick:

I really enjoyed that episode. I could do with one of those furry microphones because the wind was very strong when I made my new video in Barmouth just over a week ago.

As it so happens I also have a new video for you all. For those of you who haven’t ever visited Barmouth, here’s a taste of what it’s like. I hope you enjoy. As before, there are optional English subtitles. Just click on the Subtitles / Closed Captions button at the bottom right of the video.

Fab :blush:

The Welsh Tourist Board’s got Apollo in a seaplane:

but we’ve got Sylvie chatting to the locals and Margaret giving us the history.

No contest, really.

:laughing::kissing_heart:

New video on my channel, just went for a walk around town (Aberystwyth) and giving a little guide to the places I tend to go and visit!

That should bring people flocking in! The camera swivels made me feel a bit sick, but that could have been the second bag of chips…

Aberystwyth Tourist Board have been knocking the door since the video went out!!! :D:D

Great video, really enjoyed it Nicky. I haven’t been to Aberystwyth for about 10 years. It’s a great introduction to Aber. I think I might give the pier a miss though. :joy:

Also watch out for seagulls if you visit the Arts Centre on the campus up at the top of Penglais Hill. I was mugged by one last summer when I foolishly tried walking down the steps eating a sandwich. It was only much later when I went into the centre that I saw the warning poster!

Yes, a brilliant tour of Aber. Diolch, Nicky

…and after seeing this, some people started to change their destination from Amsterdam to Aber. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Diolch yn fawr iawn Nicky that was really, really great and it has saves me a great deal of money and a very long train journey to go and see the town for myself!!!
Carolynne