Monday Monthly meetings at the Mochyn Du

But … but … I’d have to walk more than 200 yards!!! :wink:

No arguments from me (but as an ‘as well as’ rather than an ‘instead of’, perhaps?)

3 Likes

Are you planning on meeting on Monday 2nd May? I know it’s a bank holiday, but that’s why I may be able join you. :smile:

1 Like

It seems like a good reason for keeping the meeting to the first Monday despite the bank holiday. Phil and I will be there. Who else will be coming?

Gav? Mr and Mrs Super Wondersheep? Julie? Xose? Sara? Anyone else?

Look forward to seeing you S-J.

2 Likes

We’re likely to make an appearance for an hour and then vanish.

2 Likes

Like piff, paff, puff!?

2 Likes

I’ll make a big effort to get there (I know … I have so far to come!) I’m wrestling through the weekend with a monster piece of work that I absolutely have to finish before I go on holiday next week, so if I’ve reached panic mode by Monday night I might not get there. But I’ll probably be in sore need of a pint and a bit of diversion away from work by that point!

2 Likes

I should be able to make it this Monday also.

1 Like

Hi – hoping to come along as a first-timer tomorrow if it’s on (though not at a stage where I can say too much!) Travelling back from the midlands in the afternoon so might be a bit after 7
Tom

1 Like

Hello!

Gareth and I will be there tomorrow at about 7.00. We’ll only be able to stay for an hour or so as I’ll have an early start on Tuesday to drive home.

Looking forward to see old faces and new!

2 Likes

After forgetting completely the meeting last month :frowning:️ I will be there tonight, 4th July, but possibly a little bit late. Hope some of the regulars will be there and maybe some newcomers too. Everyone welcome.

1 Like

Hi - I intend to come along (though having some travel vaccinations this afternoon so will see how that goes :anguished: )

Think 4 of us made it last month so all was well!
Tom

1 Like

I’ll be going tonight. Should be there about 7:30ish

1 Like

Anyone going tonight - Monday 5th September? Phil and I plan to be there, so hopefully we won’t be alone!

3 Likes

Yes, I was there :wink:

1 Like

You certainly were! Nice to be able to talk to someone other than Phil, who seemed to have his eyes on the TV, watching the match! Have a great holiday and look after your knee!! Love to Kath.

3 Likes

MONDAY 3 OCTOBER

Anyone intending to be there? Phil can’t be there until 8.15 so I could be sitting on my own for a while if no-one is coming! Saying that, I won’t get there until gone 7 because of buses.

1 Like

I should be for a bit. For how long will be determined by whether my knee feels up to tap.

1 Like

Great! You can tell me all about your holiday!

1 Like

I’m hoping to be there too later on.

1 Like

I can’t make it again due to little person :frowning:
(Though she has started in derbyn now and already using much more cymraeg so when she can stay awake past 6 we might come together)!

1 Like