Monday Monthly meetings at the Mochyn Du

I’ll be going tonight. Should be there about 7:30ish

1 Like

Anyone going tonight - Monday 5th September? Phil and I plan to be there, so hopefully we won’t be alone!

3 Likes

Yes, I was there :wink:

1 Like

You certainly were! Nice to be able to talk to someone other than Phil, who seemed to have his eyes on the TV, watching the match! Have a great holiday and look after your knee!! Love to Kath.

3 Likes

MONDAY 3 OCTOBER

Anyone intending to be there? Phil can’t be there until 8.15 so I could be sitting on my own for a while if no-one is coming! Saying that, I won’t get there until gone 7 because of buses.

1 Like

I should be for a bit. For how long will be determined by whether my knee feels up to tap.

1 Like

Great! You can tell me all about your holiday!

1 Like

I’m hoping to be there too later on.

1 Like

I can’t make it again due to little person :frowning:
(Though she has started in derbyn now and already using much more cymraeg so when she can stay awake past 6 we might come together)!

1 Like

Shwmae! Will you be meeting up next Monday?

Shwmae Sian. I should be there, although I’ll be heading there straight from work so should arrive around 7:30ish. There may be someone there from 7pm but await further replies!
Gav :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hoping to be there too if I can waddle that far x

2 Likes

THIS IS NOT FAIR! :smile:

Only when I was there there was no meeting! (or I didn’t notice anyone being there (what’s more likely)).

Will look forward to seeing you there @jenny_white_378, if you can make it! :slight_smile:

I think when you were in Cardiff, it was either a week we don’t meet up (it’s usually the 1st Monday of the month), or it was a month where most of us were on our summer holidays. Also many would’ve headed to the Eisteddfod, as you did later that week.

Never mind though, I’m sure you’ll be back one day in the not-too-distant future and will be able to join us for sgwrs Cymraeg!
Gav :slight_smile:

1 Like

This intrigs me … :slight_smile:

Might be, might be … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Planning to come along tomorrow, probably after 7 sometime

3 Likes

I will be there, maybe a bit earlier to eat, or about 7.15 because I will be coming by bus. Phil will join us later. Look forward to seeing you all.

3 Likes

I will be coming tonight as well, for my first time. Hopefully soonish after 7.

3 Likes

Coming down with a horrible cold, so I’m staying at home with a hot toddy tonight :frowning: