Northern luxury bootcamp 2016

Not sure if this is normal bootcamp threatening, or if you’re intending having the dog around the cottages (I’m Lergic).

2 Likes

Fear not. Juggling dogs, Bootcampers and (possibly) kids is a step too far even for us… :wink:

But believe me, even having that puppy gazing longingly at you from behind a closed window is enough to send the strongest of Bootcampers over the edge… :joy:

By the way. You may not see me tomorrow evening. Angharad has been home ill all day with high temps and a suspected ear infection. :cry:

I’m taking her to the GP in the morning, but if she continues like she is this evening, I’ll have to stay home with her… but don’t worry, I’ll still send food as long as you send some Cheesecake back with Aran… PLEASE?! :cake::cake::cake:

1 Like

When did you teach them to do that?

I hope Angharad gets better quick. :cry:

Old ones are better, the sound of a rusty thread adds another sensory dimension.
Or you could just all enjoy yourselves,

Cheers J.P.

3 Likes

Ciabata? (or this is something different only your area knows about)

Nerves are setting in, been doing some lessons and I can’t leave the pause button alone now. I’ll be publicly exposed as a fraud, blagging my way onto Bootcamp under false pretences…
Hopefully I’m not alone.
I’m committed (and so I should be) and I’ll see you all tomorrow.
Polly

3 Likes

You’ve done this twice before, you’ll be one of the most experienced bootcampers there, you certainly have nothing to get nervous about. :blush:

See you all tomorrow.

1 Like

So, it starts today!

If it means anything to anyone … Pob lwc i bawb.

4 Likes

I think you’ll find that almost everyone there has at least some element of that story running on a loop in their subconscious - myself included… :sunny:

2 Likes

I will probably be late. Again.

And I will have to bring some work with me that I will hide away in my room and do for an hour every day.

Mae gen i gormod o waith . Mae’n Ddrwg iawn gen i.

Eek! This is very strongly contra-indicated (and you might actually struggle to find the time!) so we’ll have a chat about it when you get here, and measure how many lives will be lost if you don’t get it all done etc…:wink: :sunny:

2 Likes

Perhaps not pob dydd. But I will have to do something probably monday/Tuesday. I can make it early in the morning or last thing at night. It’s mostly email based. Paid a phoenu gormod…

Wela i chdi ar tua 5.30 heddiw, dwi’n meddwl

1 Like

Well, they’ve done a back-breaking morning of work, and hugely successfully - an SSiW session, a chat, a long full speed podcast, pairs talking about what they managed to catch of the podcast, a few group questions, and then another SSiW session right now - they have certainly deserved their trip to Taro Deg for food… :sunny:

I think it’s fairly safe to say that no set of Bootcampers have ever previously kicked off the week with such a huge amount of work - I can’t wait to see the results by Wednesday or Thursday (if they’re all still alive!)… :sunny: :star: :star2:

3 Likes

Hmm…maybe I dodged a bullet missing this one out? :wink:

2 Likes

Angharad Lliar was at first incredulous and then very disappointed that you weren’t here…:frowning: [We’ve had to bribe her with sleepovers at various friends to make up for it!]

aw! Tell her how sorry I am to miss her this year…but maybe I’ll see her on skype! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Geraint said you were up for a Skype session - and the wi-fi seems reasonable here at the moment - but it might be without Angharad Lliar, because she’s a bit over-excited and under-slept at the moment, so Catrin wants her to have some calm down time…:wink:

No worries! Whatever works! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just so we don’t forget:

Dwi wedi bwyta corgi…

Peth cig sy’n mynd meeeee.

Ti wedi rhoi syphilis i mi!

Molly a’r ddynes drws nesaf.

Mae Dewi Disgo wedi lladd Nesta.

Ond dwi ddim yn gallu siarad Cymraeg.

Sam Sos Coch a Polly Dwy Gacen.

Bryn Hen Gacen a Bryn Cacen Ffres.

Hufen iâ Portmeirion yr un faint â phen Cath.

3 Likes