Plygain 2019/2020

I haven’t yet found ANY dates for this season. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I like to gather a list of what’s on where.

1 Like

Bore da @margaretnock! HAve you seen the following thread?

Diolch @CatrinLliarJones, but it’s quite a long way out of my area. I’d like the thread to show everything that’s going on across Wales.

1 Like

Diolch Margaret! We’ve compiled a good list of plygain events in various different locations in previous years (with valuable contributions from yourself :slight_smile: ) so here’s hoping we get another great list this year. Plygain is such a joy to attend!

Lampeter’s Plygain is Mon December 2nd 7pm in the University chapel.

1 Like

15 December 2019. Plygain Merched y Wawr - Penuel Chapel, Priory Street, Carmarthen.7pm

1 Like

Cymdeithas y Penrhyn (19/12/2019)

PLYGAIN
Time: 7.00
Location: Eglwys S Ioan / St John’s Church, Penrhyncoch, SY23 3HQ

1 Like

15 December
6.30 pm
Capel Penygraig

South of Carmarthen
West of Cwmffrwd and Idole (A484)
East of the Towy and the railyway line and Croesyceiliog

1 Like

Hi everyone, this one is not a service but a session in a pub. The boys of Côr Cymraeg Coventry are singing some plygain between 1 and 2 pm on Sunday December 15th, in the Old Windmill pub, Spon Street Coventry. The Old Windmill is the oldest pub in Coventry, a lovely medieval building dating back to 1451, and as well as that it won Camra’s Pub Of The Year in Coventry in 2017. Hope to see some of you!

Andy

2 Likes
St Llawddog

Penboyr
Velindre
LLANDYSUL
SA44 5JE

Christmas Day, 6am

1 Like

mae gwasanaeth Plygain yn eglwys Cilycwm ar fore Nadolig am 6.00 a.m.
Hefyd mae un yn eglwys Myddfai ar brynhawn Dydd Sul 19eg o fis Ionawr 2020
am 5.00 gan ‘Gwawr’ ardal Llanymddyfri a’r clych.

St Michael’s, Cilycwm, 6am, Christmas day

St Michael’s, Myddfai, 5pm, 19 January

1 Like

St Mary’s Priory, Abergavenny.
Sunday January 12, 3pm

Defynnog (by Pontsenni) 4pm, 5 Jan

1 Like

Eglwys San Pedr, Y Rhath, Caerdydd CF24 3BA 15/01/20 7:30pm

Continuing the discussion from Plygain 2019/2020:

There is a Plygain service every Christmas morning in Pontrobert, Montgomeryshire at Ty Hen Gapel John Hughes. It is very early in the morning. Carol

1 Like

Brilliant!

So how can I ‘plug into’ Plygain from Vancouver?

Capel Y Nant, Clydach, Abertawe
Dydd Nadolig
7yb

Christmas Day, 7am

12th January, 7pm

1 Like

I’m doing really badly trying to find plygain in the north. There used to be one in Blaenau - does anyone have details for this year? And a possible one in Capel Soar, Nefyn. Can any northerners find out more?

2 Likes