Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

It wasn’t easy to find a postcard - this one looks like it might be older than me… :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I hadn’t thought of that.

1 Like

That crazy photobook and fake-paper-with-the-town-name style is great! :smiley:

p.s. sorry, the first one I’ve sent is not that old, though!

1 Like

Yes, pretty sure that I’m in a time warp. In my mind they were everywhere but when I looked even the shops that sold them had gone years ago. needs to be a tourist destination perhaps.

2 Likes

Tourist destinations, tourist information centres, motorway service stations, museums. They’re probably the best places. I’m buying multiple cards when I find them as I’m now a member of two postcard clubs.

3 Likes

Yes, I’m going to stock up when I see some!

1 Like

I have received a lovely card from Ludlow today. Thank you Tina.

But, I then realised I’ve sent my card to the wrong person. I thought the names were numbered vertically, and I assumed the next one on the list was the one under my name. That will teach me to read the numbers carefully in future.: I have sorted it and sent one to the right person as well now. I hope I haven’t mucked the system up.

Dwy’n twp :roll_eyes:

1 Like

One thing confusing me is do we reply to the person who sent out post cards to us or do we wait until they come around numericaly?:thinking:

1 Like

It’s completely up to you :smile:

1 Like

So just to make sure I understand, since I had never been a member of a postcard club.
From now on we have to send at least one postcard each month to someone in the list, right?
But this way…someone might get 15 and someone 0 like Peanuts comic strip characters on Valentine’s Day! :pleading_face: :thinking:

1 Like

Did you receive an e-mail @gisella-albertini? Which number are you on the list? You need to send your first postcard to the next number on the list

Yeah, this month was clear, I sent one to the next one in the list (number 18) but then it seemed that from next month it’s just random, is it?

1 Like

I’ll be discussong this with Aled on Saturday before the next e-mail is sent out on the 11th @gisella-albertini. You can send to whoever you wish in the meantime :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fly little postcard from the westside of Atlanta to Machynlleth!

5 Likes

I ordered two postcards off etsy then popped into the Welsh shops since I just haven’t to be in Cardiff and picked up a few. Ready for when I’m on the list. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will post this on the facebook page now! Diolch yn fawr! Wwww i pwy tybed?

1 Like

My pic gone off face book page. :man_shrugging:

I asked this too. :innocent:

1 Like

Still there @Macky but under ‘community’. I had trouble finding pictures. Unforunately only the ones I put on is seen on ‘posts’…but if you want to be an administrator as well, croeso i ti :slight_smile:

The good side is that thanks to the lost Macky’s postcard now I’ve found out there is already a Facebook page or group - that I had totally missed!

1 Like