Published: new advanced content

That’s a great idea, diolch :star: :star2:

Beca, this could be automated - have a word with Ifan… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes that’s an excellent idea…

2 Likes

Hi all, there’s another Luke Davies item up. Sorry about the delay in getting new stuff up - the new layout is causing a few difficulties but is almost sorted now.
Diolch pawb for your patience…
And remember - Radio Cymru on Sunday evening at 6.30… there’ll be a few voices there that you may well recognise…!

5 Likes

Hi folks! How’s everyone doing? There are three new pieces up - by Luke, Daniel and Bethan. Lots of different opinion of Zoom in two of the recordings, that I’m sure you’ll relate to!

3 Likes

As I was driving round yesterday (I think :thinking:) half listening to the radio, I was delighted to tune into the very distinctive tones of Duncan ar Post Cyntaf!

It sounds like he is still doing some great things!

Gwych.

Rich :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh well spotted! Yes he’s allegedly retired, but…!

2 Likes

I think I’ve heard him on Galwad Cynnar once or twice, haven’t I?

3 Likes

I’m always so happy when there’s a new piece by Daniel Glyn-so easy to understand and hilarious too!

4 Likes

Yes you will have done. He’s a regular…

1 Like

Ah I’ll tell him! Have you found his Saturday morning radio show on Radio Cymru 2?

2 Likes

Yes, I enjoy that too :grinning:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr/thanks so much for sorting so many of these Beca. In spite of the “New Normal” difficulties.

2 Likes

Bethan’s story made me laugh out loud. I remember hearing how someone made the same mistake converting a manual from British English to American (or possibly vice versa). But then they published it to the web without checking it, which resulted in some VERY strange sentences!

2 Likes

English autocorrect can do all sorts of cheeky things to stuff I write in Welsh too - and Google translate can do strange gremlin stuff too!

2 Likes

Hi all, sorry for being late notifying you of this (I’m sure you’ve found them anyway!)
There are two new Daniel Glyn and Bethan Gwanas pieces up. Enjoy!

7 Likes