Rownd a Rownd

I thought she was going to! :slight_smile:

Has she not gone to another teaching job? I had assumed so, but was surprised it was possible, thinking that more notice would be needed. I havenā€™t checked my imperfect understanding with the English subtitles yet.

Thereā€™s no fool like an old fool, and Arthur has form for getting into dangerous and futile liaisons.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard itā€™s unusual for teachers to be able to change posts so quickly - but perhaps she is connected to some emergency teaching grapevine. It lets Matthew off the hook a bit too quick though - he only has to deal with Sophie now.

Well he makes the perfect foil so we can see what sheā€™s like. I hope she disappears at the end of her storyline - much too annoying! At the other end of the old country, PYC are not good at getting rid of their Pathological Narcissists - they just float around, popping up wherever evil is needed. Like some kind of reverse superhero.

2 Likes

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Poor SiĆ¢n. Not an easy life sheā€™s had. And poor Ken. Heā€™ll feel terrible and it was really Barryā€™s fault!
Mags struck faster than I expected! I cannot feel sorry for bighter bit!
Ditto Mathew with all the pupils giggling at him!
Philipā€¦for a moment I thought it was Alwenna!

1 Like

No, not the baby :frowning: I like SiĆ¢n and the dynamic that has flourished between her, John, and the kids. Everyone was excited about the baby.

Once again Barry is up for father of the year. One minute Iā€™m wondering why he doesnā€™t spend more time with Tom and then this happens. On that note Iā€™m worried about Carys now that Lilo is gone. Who will babysit Tom on such short notice when Barry refuses and Iris is working? They relied on her a lot.

With Lilo gone and Jac has still not returned Philipā€™s rental house is technically available to rent. I know a few of us were suspecting that Philip has a crush on Lowri. Before Kelv went to prison it was obvious that him, Lowri, and the kids needed to have their own place. Iā€™m thinking Philip will try to offer the house to Lowri with a discount on her rent. He knows better than anyone that she is having financial difficulties and it has never been easy living with Kay.

2 Likes

Me too - and I havenā€™t even watched Alwenna in R&R - just seen her on 3 Lle! Perhaps the sight of dark curly locks was too much for him.

Poor, poor SiĆ¢n.

Yes - didnā€™t she? I thought there was more to be had out of Arthur, but perhaps she became bored.

Whilst we are here, would someone explain the significance of the comment John made to Rhys about the garage and Mags ā€˜Sheā€™ll never find out how you bought this place.ā€™ or something like that. How did Rhys get the garage? Why would it be a problem that involved Mags?

1 Like

Brain VERY SLOW! Just realised that Mags was the DSI in Craith! :bulb:

1 Like

I imagine John paid for the garage with money not mentioned in divorce settlement with Mags. Thatā€™s all i can think of.

2 Likes

That would be my guess too. In fact Iā€™d kind of assumed that John was the owner, and Rhys was just managing it for him.

2 Likes

I assumed so too before - I might have misunderstood when he said that Rhys had bought it.

Oh no, you probably got it right. I havenā€™t been catching all the details lately. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m still reeling from all these Gog accents! There is a lot that passes me by! Getting used to them though. :relaxed:

1 Like

They are a bit raw, arenā€™t they. But they actually prove that Aranā€™s and Catrinā€™s version of SSiW is pretty close to Welsh in the northern wild. Only thing is on RaR itā€™s about 3 times as fast with no breaks between words (at least for some of the characters).

1 Like

I still think Meical and Terry are trying to prove some sort of missing link between Gog & Scouse. Without subtitles Iā€™m frankly guessing! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My ears donā€™t think itā€™s missing at all! Does that make it a Scog accent?:wink:

1 Like

Or gows?

2 Likes

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Well, Arthur doesnā€™t care about anyone except his own comfort with Iris. Wny am i not surprised?
I think i am beginning to like Dylan. Supermam may be inaccurate but it sure comforted Owain.,
Jac? Sorry he is going. SiĆ¢n? Poor dab.
Oh and i have been wonderiing where they film the school and also Gwaith/ Cartref

1 Like

Tells you here (if itā€™s still up to date):

I wonder what Wyn was up to with Mags?

Jac: So, I was wrong in a way, in that I predicted he wouldnā€™t come back at all.

Now heā€™s back, but only to serve out his notice.

However, I have a theory that something is going to happen to make him stay.
This is pure speculation on my part.

Irony! The one thing we knew nasty Mam Mags hadnā€™t done is what everyone thinks proof of her nastiness! Will the truth come out? Iā€™m sure it will, maybe sooner rather than later if the thiefā€™s conscience is pricking already.!
Oh, and I loved Arthur with added sludge! I really do not like that character and he deserves all the come-uoance he can be given!

1 Like

I think there was significance in Jacā€™s ā€œwell, Iā€™ve got nothing to stay for here have Iā€¦?ā€

1 Like