Rownd a Rownd

Get out of that one, Megan.

2 Likes

None too subtle but may have done the trick!

1 Like

spoiler-ish
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

I
S
H
Tom: I always think the babies are the best actors in the programme. Tom was a little star tonight.
Chwarae teg i SiĆ¢n for making an effort with Erin. She may be the firm hand that Erin needs.
John is hopeless with her.
Jac seems to have a nice pad! In a nice location at any rate. When we first met him, he was living in rather reduced circumstances, I seem to remember.

1 Like

I think Jac is stopping in a hotel judging by the view. Thereā€™s one just over the bridge that would have that kind of view I think.

2 Likes

It is interesting that, as Erin may, just may, be on the road out of bitchiness (I suspect her Mam of being a snob and a bitch!), so we have an ultra bitch, Megan! Oh and, what is the male equivilant? Because Arthur is one and Jason and Dad are a pair!

Well, the word I might use begins with a ā€œbā€ and ends with a ā€œdā€ (and doesnā€™t only strictly apply to men, but is probably most often used to refer to men).

I donā€™t think that Jason is in the same league of badness as his dad, and he does have a certain charm about him.

I think Arthur is the kind of man who is actually bitchy! Jason is equally self-cenntred and takes advantage of his good looks, just like Erin!

I was wondering how to classify him, but I think that about sums him up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

A
L
E
R
T
Kylie is a clever girl! I just hope Jason doesnā€™t get back at her. I suspect heā€™s the ā€œno holds barredā€ type!

Although she doesnā€™t yet know the truth, I suspect that deep down, Dani fears that her relationship with David is built on sand.

She has an unfortunate tendency to think that weekends away or holidays will solve all problems.
Maybe they do for some people, but Bali is not going to solve the fundamental problem with this relationship.

2 Likes

She thinks she can buy happiness. I blame her Dad for that, he uses his money as a weapon. I may well be wrong, but I canā€™t see David actually going to Bali. Oh well, have to wait to find out!

1 Like

spoiler
18 mai

.what I dont understand is why Jac seemed to accuse David of causing Dani to be in hospital.

At least thats what I thought he said. I didnt have subtitles on.

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s what the subtitles said. I was at a loss, but assumed the old hands on here would know all about itā€¦

1 Like

I have been thinking about this. She fell trying to get up a ladder in one of Wynā€™s houses, as I recall.,Had David given her to understand he was going to be there? If not, Jac was totally confused and pinning all ills on David!
@mikeellwood do you remember if we ever found out Jac(Huw)'s back story?

If so, please tell! My partner (who still isnā€™t learning Welsh) was confused as to why David called Jac Huw ā€“ and so was I! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@RichardBuck @henddraig well Iā€™m not sure if I saw all the relevant episodes, and also my memory of what I did see is fading, but ā€¦

I think Jac had been in prison, and had presumably changed his name and moved away from his home area in order to make a new start. I think heā€™d also become estranged from his family.

For some reason, David took a dislike to him (perhaps seeing him as a rival in Daniā€™s affections) and started investigating his past. He discovered the fact that Jac had been in prison and that Jac wasnā€™t his real name.
(Also, at one point, we saw SiĆ¢n looking at his picture on a tablet one day, implying that she had discovered his real past also, but that didnā€™t seem to lead anywhere as a storyline. I donā€™t get the impression that heā€™d escaped from prison and was on the run or anything like that.

Thatā€™s about it really, apart from the tussle that David and Jac had, more recently, leading to Jacā€™s getting knocked unconscious and going into a coma. David (aided by dad Ron) left the scene, making it look like a mugging. David thought heā€™d got away with it, but when Jac woke up, he made it clear to David that he knew heā€™d been responsible, and had stolen his phone and wallet to make it look like a mugging. David had to buy him a new phone. Maybe he gave him some money to compensate for the loss of the wallet. Jac didnā€™t seem to let on to anyone else about this, but itā€™s something heā€™s ā€œgotā€ on David, just as David has ā€œgotā€ something on Jac (his past record).

3 Likes

Pretty sure David was there on the second floor, working, and she was going up (stairs, I think, in high heels, not a ladder) to see him when she fell.

1 Like

I suppose thatā€™s it. Maybe Dani called for him to come down & maybe he refused, so she went up despite being advised not to by (I think) Terry.

1 Like

Diolch Mike, I remember now! I wonder if Sian gets messages about ex-cons moving to her area? If so, it doesnā€™t seem to me she sees him as much of a danger to anyone! If this was happening when I was Jacā€™s age, Iā€™d have guessed that he was bisexual and had been caught doing what was then illegal, but thankfully, thatā€™s one lesson learned! So, crimes that get you in prison but are not soā€¦ taking someone elseā€™s speeding points? Minor theft? Drugs - user who has got off them but was ā€˜pushedā€™ into ā€˜pushingā€™ at one stage?? Who knows. David canā€™t think Dani would be that shocked or he would have told her!

Yes, thatā€™s what I remember as well.

It was also not a permanent staircase I think, just a temporary wooden one for the builders ā€“ empty space between the individual risers(?) and a simple handrail that she slipped underneath when she tripped.

2 Likes