Second hand books up for sale / giveaway here! 📚

Llyfrau am ddim
The first in the top row is a book of sermons. The first two in the second row are novels.

2 Likes

I would take Sgwp! where are you based?

wow! which you recommend and where are you based?

The books I posted about have all gone now. But keep your eye out - the rate I get through books means there will probably be some more soon :sweat_smile:

Currently reading Sgŵp. It’s an excellent read!
If it’s not available now, there’ll be a copy available in a few weeks, after my hols :grinning:

1 Like

Not sure if this is the right place to post this (apologies if it isn’t), but I’ve recently finished a handful of Welsh books. If anyone is interested in adding one, or more, to their collection, please DM me - they’re going free to good homes :+1:

3 Likes

**Update! I’ve found a home for these books so this offer is no longer available! :+1:

Hi all! I have a small handful of books I’m offering free–offer is primarily for if you are in the US! I don’t mind shipping to the UK, but to be honest if you are there it would probably be cheaper to buy them all new rather than pay the shipping! :flushed: :wink:

Hit me up in the DMs if interested! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have a spare copy of Ffenistri by Lois Arnold which I’m happy to pass along for free - you can either collect from me in East Bristol, or just cover the postage. It’s in good nick although there are some pencilled notes on one of the stories (not done by me!)

I found the book really useful and accessible - it has short stories and poems in three sections, Mynediad, Sylfaen and Canolradd, with vocabulary on each page and in a separate section at the back. If you’re interested please send me a private message. Thanks!

1 Like

Ydy’r llyfau yn fal ar gael? Diolch. Di

is this still going? would love to pick up off you

any still going? diolch

1 Like

Yes it is! You’re very welcome to it. I’ll send you a direct message.

They certainly are. All four are still available if any/all are of interest :grinning:

I’m afraid I’m really struggling to find your original post with what books there are. Are you based in cardiff or do i need to cover postage?

Ciara, I’m so sorry for the delay. I am in Aberdeen, so no chance of handing them over personally. I’m not sure what the next move is.

have you gone to the new thread which is just about books?

ciara-2

I have not been looking at the forum recently. Are you still interested?

Hey there, don’t worry I can just get it from the library instead. Thanks though!

UPDATE: this is no longer available - cheers

If anyone’s interested, I’ve got a copy of Stryd y Bont (by Manon Steffan Ros) that I’m happy to post. It’s a whodunnit for Mynediad learners and is quite short - personally it’s not my favourite Amdani offering so I’d rather pass it on to someone who’s more likely to practise with/enjoy it.

If you’re UK-based and OK with Royal Mail second-class postage, I’ll send it for free, but if you need it Recorded/Airmail, I’d like to have the postage covered (paypal).

Goodreads link is here: Stryd y Bont by Manon Steffan Ros

1 Like

I’ve had yet another clear out! Anyone fancy any of these for the cost of postage plus a small contribution to my book habit?! :grinning: