Share our biggest discount ever and get LOADS of prizes :-)

Lloyd Mahoney

1 Like

I’ve just convinced my hubby to join! :blush::heart::black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

3 Likes

Did he sign up using my name? :joy:

2 Likes

You’ve got her a superb signed CD already… :slight_smile: :star2:

We’re here to help, Christine, so don’t be slow to ask… anything that isn’t obvious, someone will be able to help you figure it out - and a very warm welcome to the forum… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Bronwen!:+1:t3:

1 Like

Saw this on facebook - a great idea!

1 Like

I think I’m going to do it this time!
Maxwell

2 Likes

Debs Chinery - Love Ssiw and would urge anyone who thinks they would like to learn to sign up today :+1:

2 Likes

Leigh-Anne Asperin

Slim chance at a prize but a chance nonetheless. Ive just moved to Wales from Canada and am so excited to start learning Welsh!

3 Likes

Sounds brilliant! I’m a 3rd of the way through the 6 month course and I can’t believe how well it’s working! Diolch yn fawr!!!
Olivia Bruzas :smiley:

3 Likes

Delighted to hear that, Olivia - and well DONE on all your hard work! :star: :star2:

1 Like

@christine-meirion- I just joined this week too and I’m also a bit lost but I reckon we will get there eventually if we keep looking around the site. Perhaps it will be more logical once we receive our first weekly task? Are you doing the ‘6 minutes a day’ or the ‘6 month’ course? I signed up for ‘6 minutes a day’ but then got switched to the ‘6 month’ course. I’ve done a couple of the ‘Challenges’ and started my own ‘learning log’ as a diary of what I’ve done and what I find difficult (everything at the moment!!). Ond dw i’n hoffi dysgu Cymraeg!

6 Likes

Hi Helen. Don’t be put off by the forum. Its only there to help you if you have any questions or perhaps could do with some encouragement with the course Also a handy place to come together. So it’s not an end in itself. I hope that helps. :smiley:

2 Likes

Bear in mind you don’t have to do the 6 month course - any time it feels a bit too fast, we can switch you back to ‘6 minutes’ easily enough… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I will manage it (and it is probably just what I need) but thank you for the reassurance.

2 Likes

Hi Helen

Thanks for your message. I’m still looking for the introduction that we are recommended to read before starting the challenge. Did you find it?

2 Likes

Hello - It was on the Learn page last week but it seems to have been replaced with the week one work now. It must be somewhere still but I cannot find it. If I stumble across it I will let you know!

1 Like

I did find it in FAQ thanks and I’ve begun challenge 1
I’m enjoying it so far. Life is very busy but I want to make space for this.
How about you?

1 Like

Thanks Aran. I’m finding my way around slowly. And enjoying it.

3 Likes

I have finished Challenge one and I’ll aim to do Challenge two on Thursday. So far so good!

1 Like