Slack, Welsh Speaking Practice (WSP) - Event Listings

Hi Hendrik, Gobeithio ti’n iawn. Gaf i ymuno’r Noson Lawen now yfory. Hwyl Heather

1 Like

Helo pawb and thank you all for a wonderful and special Noson Lawen yesterday! The next one will be on Friday in four weeks, on November 12. If you’d like to perform in this, then please get in touch with me on here or via email! :musical_note:

3 Likes

Helo pawb! Due to scheduling problems, the November Noson Lawen needs to be postponed by a week, so the new date is November 19th instead. I hope I’ll see you there! :notes:

1 Like

Link to the next 4 Wednesday chat at 14:00 GMT

1 Like

Our next online Noson Lawen (which also happens to be the last in 2021) will be on December 10. Please let me know on here or by mail if you’d like to perform – christmas themes welcome, but not strictly necessary!

1 Like

3 Likes

Link to Noson Lawen tonight. Everyone welcome :tada: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81907623715

Note the change this week! Nia’s usual Wednesday session will be on Friday - Dydd Miwsig Cymru!

1 Like

Our next online Noson Lawen will be held on Friday, February 25th. I am in the early planning stage, so please get in touch with me on here or through e-mail if you’d like to perform. :notes: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sgwrs Garddio is back!! :hedgehog::white_flower::bird::deciduous_tree: Today Friday 4 Feb at 10am - link will be posted on Slack in a few minutes!!! Everyone welcome! :slight_smile:

Haia pawb! As you may have seen two posts above, the next Noson Lawen is supposed to happen on Friday next week, but so far, the list of performers is rather short :frowning: So, if you’d like to contribute to our online Noson Lawen, please get in touch with me. Diolch!

1 Like

Hi Hendrix
It’s jo Engelkamp
I’d like to read a poem

1 Like

@Hendrik

Helo pawb, I have exciting news! Our next Noson Lawen will be in four weeks on March 25, about two weeks after Meic Stevens’ 80th birthday. So it will be a special event, celebrating Meic Stevens by performing a selection of his songs.
Please let me know if you’re interested in joining this special event, be it as audience or as a performer. Diolch! :musical_note:

1 Like

Link to Sgwrs am Sebon starting tonight!

ime: Mar 23, 2022 07:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 875 7137 1463
Passcode: PYC

Sesiwn Canu is shifting away from being a weekly event to a somewhat less predictable schedule. Thursday nights weren’t working anymore for many people, so I moved the evening slot to Wednesday, and offering Thursday afternoon as an alternative, as far as my work rota permits.

Here’s the information on the upcoming two sessions:

1 Like

Helo pawb! Our next online Noson Lawen is four weeks away, so please get in touch with me if you’d like to perform. Similarly to last time we’ll have a birthday to celebrate, as Tecwyn Ifan is turning 70 this May! But unlike last time we aren’t limiting the choice of songs, so whatever you’d like to perform, bring it on :slight_smile: :microphone: :guitar: :musical_note:

1 Like

Helo pawb! Here is the information on the next Sesiynau Canu:

Please feel free to share far and wide :slight_smile:

I have no idea why I didn’t post the July Noson Lawen in here :man_shrugging: There won’t be a Noson Lawen in August, what with the summer holidays still in full swing, so the next Noson Lawen is about two months away. As usual, please get in touch with me if you’d like to perform :musical_score: :musical_note: :guitar: :microphone: :slight_smile:

Three weeks to go until the next online Noson Lawen! Considering the time frame I already have a decent pool of performers lined up, but I could very well do with a few more, so please share and get in touch with me!