[Sold Out] July 2017 bootcamp

Yep! If any of you are dropping by Aber let me know and we can have a Welsh coffe/tea/pint!

If it lands on the right day can always come to one of the weekly clwb cloncs that run in the town too!

4 Likes

We can talk about other places when we meet in July :smiley:

1 Like

Hi everyone

Ah, it looks like I’m late to the game for July! I’ve added myself to the waiting list incase a place becomes available… it was fab last year.

Are there any other bootcamps for 2017 @Iestyn? I can’t seem to work out where I need to look… Diolch :slight_smile:

None announced yet, but I think Iestyn is considering something in Sept/Oct… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @aran I’d also be interested in one’s in north Wales too!

1 Like

I’ve heard Catrin muttering about something possible in the autumn, so it’s not a definite no…:wink:

3 Likes

Sorry you missed out this time, Vicky - I’ll be looking at possible September dates in late April, once April bootcamp is done and dusted, and I’m recovered.

It would be great to see you again.

Iestyn

3 Likes

I know it’s early but I thought I’d see if anyone had made any plans for getting there yet? I am driving from Cardiff and would be happy to lift share. Anyone else heading that way? We also have a spare room, so if anyone is flying into Cardiff or train etc, and would like to come the night before you are welcome.

Let me know. Looking forward to meeting you all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Anthony I actually was planning on arriving into Cardiff on Friday evening (going to take a train from London). I had been looking on airbnb trying to find a place to stay, but if you have a spot to stay that would be stellar!!! I was also trying to figure out busses/trains to Tresaith, but if you’re driving that would also be a great help! Also I think @Karla will be in Cardiff wanting a way to bootcamp as well, but I will let her speak for herself on here I just wanted to tag her anyways!

4 Likes

Without sounding too Disney tea cup, be our guest!!

We’re not far from the train station. I will be finishing work at 4 so can come get you :slight_smile:

@Karla you’re welcome to join. We only have the one spare bed, we might be able to get an air mattress if you do need to stay?

3 Likes

Thanks @Ben for the tag!

@AnthonyCusack, thank you very much for the offer. I have accommodation in Cardiff already, but a lift to Tresaith would be wonderful, if there’s enough room in your car! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s yours :slight_smile: where are you staying? Out of interest?

With a friend I made last time I was in Cardiff - she’s in Pontcanna. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh so only round the corner from me then! Well, if @Ben fancies, we could meet in a pub on Friday night? I am Romilly Road West, so literally less than 10 minutes.

3 Likes

That would be lovely! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I would definitely be down to hang for awhile on Friday! I might wanna crash a little earlier than usual cuz the jetlag will be real but I’ll fight through it!!

3 Likes

Food and a beer it is!

1 Like

I might get @sarapeacock involved too

2 Likes

Food and a beer on a Friday? With Anthony and Karla and other Welsh speakers? A very tempting offer :slight_smile: Let me know the where & when etc., and if I’m around I’ll be there.

5 Likes

Sounds like an impromptu Caerdydd SSiW meetup is taking form! I used to love those when I lived in Treganna. I bet @ali would love to be involved too … if she’s not looking after grandchildren!

3 Likes