SSiW[sold out]Party in Caernarfon - 29/04/17 (follow for info + activities)

possibly, unless by the end of the week the magical power of bootcamp has persuaded them to stay another night after all! :wink:

3 Likes

park it with mine in Bala ( Ty Isaf) i can then chauffer you to Caernarfon and ā€¦ i end up with the ticket hehe. Well i put my name on the waiting list so if i get in you can have a free lift there and back Bryan

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to have missed out this year. Work, professional study, and family life have all caused me to have considerably less free time than normal, and my Welsh studies have suffered. I would feel distinctly embarrassed in a room full of people whose Welsh is light years ahead of mine (and yes, I know itā€™s not a Welsh only event but it feels nice to be able to fit in!)
Maybe next year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone staying in the castle? hotel i meanā€¦not THE castle :wink:

Well unfortunately I certainly wonā€™t be able to stay on another night after bootcamp, so that is one more ticket availableā€¦
(Wonder what the going rate is now?!) :imp: :smile:

1 Like

Whatā€™s the latest Party-Chief, are all places still taken? Any chance for us on the waiting list, clinging on by our finger-tips?!!

Not all hope is yet lost! Waiting on a couple of pieces of info, but should be able to finalise this week or nextā€¦ :slight_smile:

Itā€™s a shame someoneā€™s plans may have to be changedā€¦
Thereā€™s always next year!!

1 Like

I am coming to the party! Just paid and really excited now, The last and only one i went to was the third birthday party in Aberystwyth and that was fab ā€¦ this one looks like its going to be brilliant .

4 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau John. Iā€™m happy you made it to the party. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dw iā€™n disgwyl ymlaen dy weld di cyn bo hir. :smile:

1 Like

woohoo! Iā€™m in too! see you there peeps!

4 Likes

Woot woot! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Is it still possible to attend? I know itā€™s probably too late, but if it IS possible Iā€™d love to. :wink:

It would be lovely to meet you - give me a couple of days to see if the waiting list people all still want to go - if any of them donā€™t, then we can squeeze you in - otherwise, I can try asking Catrin to chat to the venue again, but we are now right up against fire hazard limits etcā€¦

Aran, you are most certainly awesome! Donā€™t bend the rules, but Iā€™ll be there if allowed to be. :slight_smile: :wink:

2 Likes

Hello, Aran!

Just to clarify before I start posting thingsā€¦ Thereā€™s a place for me at the Caernafon party?

1 Like

Yup, all systems goā€¦ :slight_smile:

[Weā€™ll wing it somehow or other]ā€¦

Haha, sorry, I thought I sent that in a private messageā€¦ Butā€¦ AWESOME!! I canā€™t wait. Ahh, Iā€™m so excitedā€¦ :slight_smile:

Hope my enthusiasm isnā€™t bad tasteā€¦ Canā€™t wait. AND I look forward to discussing all things that weā€™ve touched on elsewhere (regarding opensource, community development ideas). Wonderful news. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Always a delight to see that kind of enthusiasmā€¦ enthusiasm drives this communityā€¦ :heart:

1 Like