The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

1 Like

1 Like

Note: I know that “I need” isn’t “Dwi’n mynd”!

I have done a few sentence recording .Some how. Is it possible to put a 5 min video here? Harri.

You’ll be able to find information on recording and posting here, Harry -

Well done to you all! Great sentences! :smiley: You now have your RED badges!

@h-palmer
@barrie-lewis
@julia-treen
@Alexm

I hope I’ve done this right!

Excellent sentences @jonathan-clements and @Milica!! You now have your RED badges! :smiley:

Been retracing my steps after falling off the wagon with my 6month Journey! Unfortunately the recording cuts out before the end but I did struggle through to the end and only realised the recording issue when listening back the week after!

I don’t know if this is the right place to have posted this. I don’t think so. Sorry I’m so stupid.

WOW, excellent sentences everyone! Congratulations on earning your RED badges!!! :smiley:

@bethany_w
@david-chirico
@alison-comley
@linda-scott

Not sure if they are entirely correct and certainly need to work on the pronunciation!

I’m not sure this is right, am I just inserting a link to the sentences I recorded a few weeks ago? If so great but it seems too straight forward. Maybe I’d just built this moment up in my head too much.

Here are my recorded sentences!! I can’t quite bear to listen back to them but I did enjoy recording them!

Brilliant efforts everyone! You now have your RED badges! :smiley:

@andy-jukes
@nick-hyde
@lydia-gluck
@rob-kam