The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

Da iawn @martin a @leonie-richardson!

@susanna - Have you tried coming here to the forum and pressing Ctrl+V while writing your reply? You can also right-click where you’d normally write and select Paste from the menu. (You’ll need to go back to the recording and press the link button again for this to work!)

Thank you - I think I understand ….but I don’t understand where my clipboard is which I need to post my recording to from week 18.

this is the recording but how do I get it to the right place? sorry I’m seriously challanged here!

Thank you very much - I think it has worked at last.
Susanna

I’m hoping this is my Question recorded and posted.
Thanks again everyone.
Susanna

Diolch yn fawr iawn Novem !

1 Like

Da iawn @susanna! :partying_face: Could you try to post your question again into the Question thread as well so other people can answer it? :slight_smile: Just follow this link and put in the question you just posted: Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

You’ve got a green badge now either way, so feel free to leave it if it’s not working! Llongyfarchiadau!

Many thanks for the badge! I am really having difficulty trying to repost the Question in the right place - I hope to eventually understand the technology?
Susanna

1 Like

Not sure why this didn’t work before.

Not sure if this is going to work, I use an iPad so fingers crossed!

1 Like

Sounds great, da iawn!

Everyone sounds so natural and fast. Da iawn Helene!

Here you go everyone, here are your red badges (sorry for the delay). Da iawn!

@claireyoung
@Helene
@rhian-marshall
@VictoriaLloyd
@andrew-powell

Thank you :slight_smile:

Ok here goes nothing!

Listen to 2021_11_16_20_39_04.mp3 by CAERDIAC on #SoundCloud

Eep. Here you go!

Done it!

Paul