The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

Hi! I’m Catrin Jones, the female voice of the Northern Welsh course - I sometimes go by Cat or Cats (depending on who’s talking to me), but mostly Catrin. Then you have Catherine Dafydd, who mostly goes by ‘Cat’ who’s the female voice of the Southern Welsh course. Hope this helps! :wink:

Well done and congratulations on some brilliant sentences @Alan-Clifford! You now have your RED badge! :smiley:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr Catrin :grinning:.

1 Like

1 Like

Not sure how I get my badges, as far as I know, I’ve done everything that’s been asked!

Hi @jill-ramsay. Yes, you’ve done your bit and well done on completing the task! Badges are awarded across the board every Monday morning. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks Catrin, I still don’t seem to have any? Unless I’m looking in the wrong place?

Hi @jill-ramsay!

Badges are awarded across the board, for every Speaking Practice task, on Monday mornings. When I log on to award badges on a Monday morning, I look for all new posts for learners stating that they’ve completed a task and award badges accordingly. Unfortunately, when you posted Monday of last week, it was after I’d completed awarding badges on the board for that morning and had logged off. So as yesterday was a Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK, no badges were awarded as the SSiW team were away from their desks. The next set of badges will now be awarded this morning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great sentences @fiona-9 @jill-ramsay @amber-3! You now have your RED badges! :smiley:

Diolch Catrin!

Ah, that is clear and good to meet you. Sorry for the delay - struggling with motivation at the moment. Lockdown fatigue…

Hi Zee! Please, never apologise, this is your own personal journey, in your own time at your own pace. You’re doing brilliantly and as well as you continue to enjoy, the pace doesn’t matter … and as for that lockdown fatigue - oh I hear you! Makes you feel as it you’re stuck in the mud sometimes, doesn’t it? But there is a light at the end of the tunnel thank goodness. :slight_smile:

Excellent sentences @geoffrey-barrington! Congratulations on gaining your RED badge! :smile: -D

Just to make everyone else feel better :smiley:

It’s no joke that posting these requires some courage. As @simon-gregory-1 said, just trying to make others feel better!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Going GREEN - week 19 ‘QUESTION’ recording Red to Green badge :sparkle: (Awarded Mondays)

I am not sure if I have posted my sentences in the correct place, I am not familiar with the Forum, only just got used to Slack! sorry guys

1 Like