The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** šŸ”“ (Awarded Mondays)

Hi Carola! Well itā€™s a small world! You did well to spot the connection!
I was told the same thing about a new way of recording. I hope itā€™s straightforward or Iā€™ll be lost again! It would be good to meet up some time to practice what weā€™ve learnt. Keep in touch.
Jackie

Well done SuešŸ‘šŸ»

Excellent :+1:t2:

1 Like

Amazing work, @alix-hill @sue-43 @john-griffin !

You now have your RED badges! :smiley:

If you are continuing to have trouble recording, this may be a temporary option to allow you to continue through the challenges?

Bendigedig!

Not sure if this is correct? I recorded them several weeks ago, not sure if I missed the instruction to record a new set!

Please try and ignore the Brummy accent :rofl:

1 Like

I couldnā€™t get the new recording link to work so Iā€™ve made my previous sound cloud recording public and this is the link, thanks, Huw

2 Likes

not sure if this is the correct recording you want posting, as I had some tech problems loading it from soundcloud

3 Likes

Well done Nigel! You sounded great!

Not sure if this is the right forum and hate sound cloud now with a vengeance but hereā€™s a few sentences for gwers 19 if this link works. Not sure they all make sense.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing work @pili-pala @huw-evans-2 @nigel-doyle @gail-tudor @isabella-collins @Camilla_Walker! A huge congratulations to all of you on gaining your RED badges! :smiley:

1 Like

A lot of umms, ahhā€™s and pauses but I got there in the end after a struggle.

AARRGH Dw iā€™n casau ā€œSoundcloudā€. Iā€™ve spent far too long trying to upload. Mae eisiau i fi gwin nawr!!

Here is my pink to red soundcloud clip. I hope Iā€™ve done it right.

Hereā€™s my recording:

Try again