The Diolch! Thank you! thread

You’ll have to run a course on apps then!!! :slight_smile:

I would like to say a big thank you to Mr & Mrs Aran, Dee and all of you who have taken the time to share your thought’s, struggles and successes. It’s very supportive even when not aimed at me personally. I am at week 5 of 6min course, challenge 3 and I am already using more Welsh than I have after 2 years at college, mostly in texts etc but it is a start, and it comes naturally, without thinking. So a big thank you to all of you who set this up.

That’s fantastic news - well done you, and thank you for your lovely words! :slight_smile:

:hushed: . . “. one ring to rule them all . . .” ? :slight_smile:

@aran
:innocent: and in the heavens bind them :innocent:

Sabine, would you mind if I quoted you and/or referred to your experience in a post I’m writing at the moment? :slight_smile: :star2:

Of course not! I am telling everybody that stands still long enough how great this course is. Must have arrived in your village by now surely :smile:

That’s so lovely of you - diolch o galon! :slight_smile: :heart:

Dim problem a croeso :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dear All staff and forum members at SSiW -
Just another quick thank you from me.

I mentioned before that I occasionally help out with transporting students across Swansea (South Wales). Today, one of the students was on her 1st year away from her home in North Wales.

She said that she was so pleased that I had an extended conversation with her, as the language made her feel that she wasn’t really away from home.

It was great that we were able to fully understand each other as she chatted about her university course, etc and that I was able to be of some use in brightening up her day.

So, obviously this was a real-life situation and thanks so much to you all for preparing me for this.

You’ve really made my day, John - diolch o galon i ti… :star: :star2: