The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread šŸ—ŗ

Yep, I do.

2 Likes

SSiserendipityā€¦ :slight_smile:

Sounds as though we might have to have a mini-Bootcamp in Helsinki one of these daysā€¦ :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Weeell, weā€™ll start with a chat in a cafe and see if we want see each others ever again. :grin:

3 Likes

Hi! Iā€™ve moved from Boston, MA to Ithaca, NY. My old forum name is the same as my current one, ā€˜Treiglad Llaesā€™.

Edit: Diolch!

2 Likes

Have you signed the petition? Iā€™m sending an invite! Oh, and I am fascinated - why not soft?

Hi Sionned,
Could you please add me?
Iā€™m currently living in Barcelona, Spain.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello Sionned - please could you add me to the map too please - Iā€™m at GL14 2EP in Cinderford, Gloucestershire. Diolch yn fawr!

1 Like

Croeso! Sending you an invite to sign S4C petition!

I am signature number 913
:grinning:

2 Likes

914! Letā€™s keep this ancient language alive!

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr iawn i chi! There is a thread on here about the Government wanting our opinions. Thatā€™s the Welsh Assembly, not Westminster (San Steffan). I hope to convinced them to try to get control of Pubic Service Broadcasting as they want to increase Welsh speakers to 1 million and repeats on S4C donā€™t help with that!

Hello Sioned - please could you add me to the map of SSiW members? I am in UK - Evenley, Brackley, NN13 5WA. Diolch yn fawr!

1 Like

@Sionned actually, I see Iā€™m on the map under my old forum name of Mynwy - Iā€™m happy for you to update this so that it links to my profile :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could you put me on the map, please? Iā€™m in Breconshire, Wales. Diolch.

2 Likes

Hi, Jenny! Iā€™ve put you on the map, thanks! If you look at the map (youā€™ll find them all here) and want me to adjust the location any (after alll, Breconshire is a fairly large area) just let me know.

1 Like

Hi Sioned
I would appreciate being put on the SSiW map. I live in Romsey Hampshire, SO517NJ
Many thanks
Mike Brown

2 Likes

Hi Sionned! Iā€™m based in Lee/Lewisham in South East London and would love to be added to the map if thatā€™s possible.
Thank you!
Charlotte

2 Likes

Croeso, Charlotte. An sending you an invite to sign a petition for funding S4C, Sorry if you have signed already!

Iā€™m a new Welsh learner, and a bit isolated I suspect.
Pin me at Norris, Tennessee, USA, if you please.

Thank You

2 Likes

Or maybe not too isolated - weā€™ve got 8 other learners on the map in Tennessee already, and one in Knoxvilleā€¦ :slight_smile:

https://www.saysomethingin.com/welsh/info/map

1 Like