SSi Forum

The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread

Hello Sionned. Can you add me to the map please. I’m in Audlem, Cheshire, near the Shropshire border.

I’m in Glastonbury too but in Connecticut, USA!

Another Glastonbury! Do you have a Glastonbury Tor though?

You’ve also got a Bristol, a Bridg(e)water, a Winchester, Salisbury, Mansfield, Coventry and Norwich! It’s like the first settlers had no original ideas for names at all!

No Tor! But there’s also a Manchester, Enfield, Windsor, New London, Greenwich, Hartford, and so many more. North of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania you should see the coal areas and Bryn Mawr and many more Welsh names.

Yale was founded by Elijah (spelling?) Yale and he’s buried in Wrexham

How we access the map please? I’ve forgotten

Hi, Susan! To get to the map from the forum, click on “FAQ” link up in the color bar at the top. That will take you to a section of the rest of the site (Frequently Asked Questions) which also has a secondary menu across the top:
FAQ - Bwtcamp - Map - Shop - Contact Us - Becoming Fluent - SSiW History - Shwmaeathon
For the map (obviously) click on “Map” and you’ll find links to all of the SSiW maps. Or explore all the other links there!

Diolch yn fawr iawn!

Hi Sionned, can you add me to the map please? I am in Ynyswen, SA9
Diolch

Hi Sionned! I would like to be added to the Google Map please! I am located in Celina, TX, US, 75009. Diolch!

Helo! On week four of the 6 month course- an exile living near Ealing Common, London
Can I be on the map please :grimacing:

Hi Sionned, pls can you add me to the map.

Postcode SK22 3AR Hague bar, near New Mills👍