The 'Please add me to the SSiW map' thread šŸ—ŗ

Shwmae,
Gallech chi adio i fi iā€™r map plĆ®s, Abergorlech, Sir GĆ¢r. SA32 7BJ.
Diolch,
Mike.

1 Like

Iā€™m in the Belly of the Beast,Washington DC, zip code 20009. please add me to the map!

1 Like

Hi, I live in Vienna, Austria. Please add me to the map!

1 Like

Hi Sioned,

Can you add me to Troon in the SW of Scotland

Diolch

Ian

1 Like

I think that would be 43.705340, -79.246566 ! :slight_smile: you appeared to have moved :wink:

Hi, can I be added, please?

Penketh, WA5 2JN

Thanks,
Phil.

1 Like

Can you add me please? Wadhurst, East Sussex. Diolch!

1 Like

Shwmae! I live in Bonn, Germany. Please could you add me to the map? Diolch!

1 Like

Hi
Please could you add me to the map. I live in Portsmouth, England. It would be fantastic to meet up with local learners (face time)
Diolch yn fawr
Tina- Deborah

Hi Sionned,

Could you add me to the map as well please. Iā€™m at KY12 0QT in Dunfermline, Scotland.

Also one quick question if I could please. Most folk have a locator pin for the position but some have what looks like a cocktail glass (sorry thatā€™s what it looks like to me :slight_smile: ) and Iā€™ve noticed that a fellow SSiWer is not that far from me but with this as a locator, just wondering if I do have a fellow Welsh learner in my area.

Diolch yn Fawr

Nick

Thanks, Nick. Iā€™ve added your marker to the map.

As to the cocktail glasses (yes, that is what they were), those are a holdover from the old forum. But have no fear, a cocktail glass will still be someone who is (or was) a Welsh learner.

At the time, it was easy to tell who was a paid member and who was not; those with paid membership were allowed ā€œentranceā€ into a ā€œmemberā€™s loungeā€ of sorts. Those people were noted on the map with the cocktail glass. Once we moved to the current forum, it was not so easy to tell (and we no longer have a ā€œprivate loungeā€), plus we have far more variation in membership levels. So we stopped using them. I should probably go back and change all of the hundreds of cocktail glasses to regular markers, but ā€¦

Diolch Sionned! much appreciated!

Helo Sioned please put me on the learners mapā€¦Barmouth, North Wales to the left of Dolgellau & below Harlech. Diolch.

1 Like

Helo Sionned,

Very new learner here, but please can you add me to the Learners map? I live in High Wycombe, HP13 7NR

Diolch yn fawr

Jane

1 Like

Haia Sionned
Please add me to the map: Great Torrington, North Devon, EX38
Thereā€™s a marker for Scarletine just a few miles away and one for Martyjay in Bideford, but I canā€™t see how to contact either of them. If I put either name into the Search, it comes up with ā€œno resultsā€. Any ideas?
Diolch yn fawr iawn.
Caroline

1 Like

Hi Sionned,
Please add me to the map! Cranston, Rhode Island! (Iā€™ll be the first RI dot!)

Diolch,
Sarah

1 Like

Allai rhywun yn ychwanegu fy lleoliadau hefyd?
Griffithstown, Pontypool, Torfaen ac
Krutenau, Strasbwrg, Ffrainc 67000

1 Like

Hi Sioned, could you add me to the map please - Church Stretton (SY6 6DX) in Shropshire between Shrewsbury and Ludlow. I know one other learner here and between us weā€™ve noticed a few other people in the area including a Shrewsbury online chat group, but donā€™t really know if there are others too.

1 Like

Hi Sioned. Feel free to add me to the map. Adelaide, South Australia.

1 Like

Hi Sioned
Can I be added to the map please.
Derry, Ireland
Diolch
AilƩin

1 Like